Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame: Murdered obese cRapper and druggie whore inducted

Notorious B.I.G., who won rap artist and rap single of the year, during the annual Billboard Music Awards in New York on Dec. 6, 1995, left, and singer Whitney Houston at the BET Honors in Washington on Jan. 17, 2009. Houston and the Notorious B.I.G. are among the inductees to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 2020 class.
    If you're a dead nigger, you're in.

https://www.mail.com/int/entertainme...2-stage-set5-6
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised it took so long for Nine Inch Nails to get recognized.

Trent Reznor made some decent songs all by himself.

If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rock ‘n’ roll Hall of Fame has sold out to political correctness many many years ago. I’ve lost respect for them
    I wishe someone would start new rock ‘n’ roll Hall of Fame, where only rock and rollers are inducted.Crappers and anyone who is not rock n roll should not be inducted.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I personally can't see why one note of nigger music is eligible for the Rock Hall.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whitney Houston, Nine Inch Nails set for Rock Hall induction
    NEW YORK (AP) — Years after their deaths, Whitney Houston, the Notorious B.I.G. and T. Rex's Marc Bolan will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Joining them as part of the hall's 2020 class are Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode and the Doobie Brothers. Houston, T. Rex, B.I.G. and the Doobie Brothers are being inducted after being on the ballot for the first time.
    T. Rex should have already been in years ago. Seriously. Depeche Mode aren't really rock'n'roll. Saw them as a kid on their Music For The Masses tour and enjoyed it thoroughly. Dave Gahan is a liberal asshole that I would avoid, though. But, Black Celebration was a masterpiece.

Notorious P.I.G. should be inducted into the Landwhale Hall Of Fame.

Nine Inch Nails are total crap. A really, really bad Skinny Puppy rip off. They rode the coattails of what was Industrial Music to fame, but they really were a bad rip off of the excellent bands that created that genre. Me and my hawt then girlfriend went to the first lollapalooza when we were brats. And Nine Inch Nails refused to play their set that day because it was too hot outside here in Arizona for po' lil' Trentie Reznor. I was happy I didn't have to sit through their set, but my girlfriend was seriously pissed. They got boooed for that and it even made MTV news LOL.

I like The Doobies. A little bit before my time, but good chill out tunes. Funny that they inducted Boz Scaggs way back in 1990, but are only getting around to The Doobies now. Boz Scaggs, Kenny Loggins, Toto, The Doobies, Chicago, Steely Dan, etc etc, I hated them all as a kid. Now I find them amusing for nostalgia reason. They pretty much owned the radio when I was in elementary grade school.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that an untalented hack nigger got inducted and Bad Company are not, is beyond sick

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Mountain deserves to be inducted, while ole one-legged Leslie West is still alive.