Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden's nigger BLM pals are turning against him

WOW! That was fast!
    Wouldn't it be a damned shame if a bunch of BLM niggers were to burn down some of ol' Joe's many mansions? Would the police be told to not intervene? The funny thing about Golems is that they turn against their creators in the end. This could get interesting. Grab the popcorn.

Black Lives Matter Crashes Biden Celebration, Say Democrats Who Won’t Raise Their Fists Are ‘Just as Racist’ as ‘Police Killing Black People’

Black Lives Matter and Antifa marched into a crowd of Joe Biden supporters who were partying outside the White House on Saturday evening and told them that if they do not comply with their demands that they are racists.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-black-people/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's what Biden and the democrats deserve for enslaving niggers and creating the KKK.

It's odd that so many niggers voted for them, though.

It was actually the republicans that abolished slavery, legalized miscegenation, and allowed integrated schooling. (Ugh... both sides are bad in their own way.)
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    That's what Biden and the democrats deserve for enslaving niggers and creating the KKK.

It's odd that so many niggers voted for them, though.

It was actually the republicans that abolished slavery, legalized miscegenation, and allowed integrated schooling. (Ugh... both sides are bad in their own way.)

I'd like to think we've learned from our errors.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember someone telling me a pinscher was the most disloyal pet you could ever own.I beg to differ, it’s the nigger!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'd like to think we've learned from our errors.
    WE have!! The LIBTARDS never learn. That's what dhimmirats get for "appeasing the crocodile!!" Crocodiles are HIGHER LIFE FORMS than niggers but you get the idea!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    WE have!! The LIBTARDS never learn. That's what dhimmirats get for "appeasing the crocodile!!" Crocodiles are HIGHER LIFE FORMS than niggers but you get the idea!!
    They definitely are. They've survived and been successful for millions of years without handouts from humans, unlike niggers who would be extinct if YT didn't continue to feed and coddle them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggs turning against Biden = hilarious! Niggs are so fucking stupid that their "historic" wannabe VP (Trump WILL pull through!!!) used to get off incarcerating niggers!!! They're dumber than dog shit. https://afropunk.com/2019/01/kamala-...ple-not-crime/

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Niggs turning against Biden = hilarious! Niggs are so fucking stupid that their "historic" wannabe VP (Trump WILL pull through!!!) used to get off incarcerating niggers!!! They're dumber than dog shit. https://afropunk.com/2019/01/kamala-...ple-not-crime/
    Yeah, I'm thinking the niggers didn't think this one through all the way.

If Biden kicks the bucket, and Harris becomes the president, she's gonna fuck BLM's shit up.

After typing that out, I feel slightly confused... on the one hand I like the idea of a nigger making life miserable for niggers, and on the other hand, I don't want another nigger president.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey

If Biden kicks the bucket, and Harris becomes the president, she's gonna fuck BLM's shit up.

After typing that out, I feel slightly confused... on the one hand I like the idea of a nigger making life miserable for niggers, and on the other hand, I don't want another nigger president.
    Understandable dilemma. But I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of niggers being able to think.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Understandable dilemma. But I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of niggers being able to think.

They don't, it's what they do!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

Good point!!