Went to the State Capitol yesterday for an Anti-Biden Protest. First thing I noticed was a nigger cruising around in the parking lot playing 'F*ck Trump' by the nigger (c)rapper YG probably hoping to start an incident. When he noticed that no one really cared about him and his monkey jams, he got frustrated and drove off (no media incident for you, nigger!) Walking up to the event, I happened to notice this monstrosity that I had never noticed before during my many trips to the Capitol.

The event was pretty well attended, with practically NO NIGGERS! Except for some dumb coon that thought it was cool for some reason to pack an AR15 to the event. Ahhhhhzz beez a Patriot! Ahhh gots a stolen AR15 an' sheeeyit!

Other than that, it was great.

Walking back out to the parking lot I noticed a Patriotic Man and his Family standing next to their truck and trailer (faces and vehicle blurred for obvious reasons.) While he was standing there, minding his own business. A homeless crack nigger wandered up to him and started yelling: 'yoooz beezzz raycisss! Trump beee raycisss azzz f*ck!' The poor man was aghast. He asked the crack nigger very, politely not to use profanity in front of his family and retorted that he was not racist. Eventually the crack nigger got bored and walked off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YOOZRAYCISSNIGGER2.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	669.0 KB 
ID:	12749

Name:	YOOZRAYCISS1.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	680.3 KB 
ID:	12750

Then, when I drove off, I noticed a homeless nigger encampment on the side of the road further down 7th Avenue. Hah! This is where that nigger cockroach probably emerged from.

Name:	HOMELESSNIGGERCAMP.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	554.4 KB 
ID:	12751