Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Anti-Trump 'yoooz beez rayciss!' parking lot nigger at yesterday's Anti-Biden Protest (with pics)

Went to the State Capitol yesterday for an Anti-Biden Protest. First thing I noticed was a nigger cruising around in the parking lot playing 'F*ck Trump' by the nigger (c)rapper YG probably hoping to start an incident. When he noticed that no one really cared about him and his monkey jams, he got frustrated and drove off (no media incident for you, nigger!) Walking up to the event, I happened to notice this monstrosity that I had never noticed before during my many trips to the Capitol.

The event was pretty well attended, with practically NO NIGGERS! Except for some dumb coon that thought it was cool for some reason to pack an AR15 to the event. Ahhhhhzz beez a Patriot! Ahhh gots a stolen AR15 an' sheeeyit!

Other than that, it was great.

Walking back out to the parking lot I noticed a Patriotic Man and his Family standing next to their truck and trailer (faces and vehicle blurred for obvious reasons.) While he was standing there, minding his own business. A homeless crack nigger wandered up to him and started yelling: 'yoooz beezzz raycisss! Trump beee raycisss azzz f*ck!' The poor man was aghast. He asked the crack nigger very, politely not to use profanity in front of his family and retorted that he was not racist. Eventually the crack nigger got bored and walked off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YOOZRAYCISSNIGGER2.JPG 
Views:	107 
Size:	669.0 KB 
ID:	12749

Name:	YOOZRAYCISS1.JPG 
Views:	54 
Size:	680.3 KB 
ID:	12750

Then, when I drove off, I noticed a homeless nigger encampment on the side of the road further down 7th Avenue. Hah! This is where that nigger cockroach probably emerged from.

Name:	HOMELESSNIGGERCAMP.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	554.4 KB 
ID:	12751
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another pic of the protest.

And a couple of awesome Capitol memorials. I think that the Desert Storm Memorial is new, because I don't remember that one. But, my brother in law served in Desert Storm.

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Al-Jazeera, that sandmonkey bastion of journalistic excellence weighs in.
    Trump supporters continue protesting vote count in Arizona

Phoenix, Arizona – Outside the Maricopa County Elections Department, hundreds of supporters of President Donald Trump rallied for a fourth consecutive day, insisting the Democratic Party had stolen the election.
    While addressing the crowd outside the election centre, the protest leader also recycled a host of conspiracy theories, suggesting that the coronavirus pandemic was a hoax, that Democrats plan to implement communism in the US, and that social media companies had interfered in the elections against Trump and the Republican Party.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...unt-in-arizona

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    "While addressing the crowd outside the election centre, the protest leader also recycled a host of conspiracy theories, suggesting that the coronavirus pandemic was a hoax, that Democrats plan to implement communism in the US, and that social media companies had interfered in the elections against Trump and the Republican Party."

Possibly even more frustrating than the groidification of the West is the CONSISTENT monolithic effort at mind control by the MSM, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, academia, and many major U.S., if not global, institutions.

Great job attending the protest and sharing photos! The Desert Storm memorial gave me goosebumps. It's beautiful, like the old U.S. Post Office murals.
    Last edited by NigShitPigShit; 11-08-2020 at 06:52 PM. Reason: added al jazeera quotation and my response

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Al-Jazeera, that sandmonkey bastion of journalistic excellence weighs in.

While addressing the crowd outside the election centre, the protest leader also recycled a host of conspiracy theories, suggesting that the coronavirus pandemic was a hoax, that Democrats plan to implement communism in the US, and that social media companies had interfered in the elections against Trump and the Republican Party.
    To be fair, I've worked in a few customer service jobs before and since COVID-19 became a thing, and it irritates the fucking hell out of me when people say COVID-19 is a hoax and they start coughing in my face.

I have an unusually well functioning immune system, but that shit is incredibly fucking rude and lower class, like something a nigger would do.

Even before COVID-19, spitting in someone's face was an invitation for a fist sandwich. If anyone reading this thinks that COVID-19 is a hoax, good for you, but STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE, AND STOP SPITTING ON ME.

The worst part was that most of them were wearing 'Trump 2020' masks, and they actually made the effort to remove the masks to be disrespectful to me. I was trying to help you, you stupid motherfuckers.

Then again, almost all of the problem children were also severe alcoholics, so...

As for the other stuff, it's entirely possible. I support Trump, but I don't support all of the crazy that some of his supporters are engaging in.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

8. Likes N/A liked this post
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    To be fair, I've worked in a few customer service jobs before and since COVID-19 became a thing, and it irritates the fucking hell out of me when people say COVID-19 is a hoax and they start coughing in my face.

I have an unusually well functioning immune system, but that shit is incredibly fucking rude and lower class, like something a nigger would do.

Even before COVID-19, spitting in someone's face was an invitation for a fist sandwich. If anyone reading this thinks that COVID-19 is a hoax, good for you, but STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING ASSHOLE, AND STOP SPITTING ON ME.

The worst part was that most of them were wearing 'Trump 2020' masks, and they actually made the effort to remove the masks to be disrespectful to me. I was trying to help you, you stupid motherfuckers.

Stuff like that burns me up. One mark of humanity is how one treats Customer Service employees (unless they are rude or unwilling to do their job). It's called Common Courtesy. Regardless of skin color, we become niggers when we act like niggers.

Although I think COVID-19 is a hoax, I wear my mask as a gesture of respect to others, some of whom may have had heart transplants or may be vulnerable in other ways (no way to know).

Deliberately coughing on someone only gives ammunition to nigger-loving control-freak libtards.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    Stuff like that burns me up. One mark of humanity is how one treats Customer Service employees (unless they are rude or unwilling to do their job). It's called Common Courtesy. Regardless of skin color, we become niggers when we act like niggers.

Although I think COVID-19 is a hoax, I wear my mask as a gesture of respect to others, some of whom may have had heart transplants or may be vulnerable in other ways (no way to know).

Deliberately coughing on someone only gives ammunition to nigger-loving control-freak libtards.
    And it demonstrates a disturbing willingness to infect others with a disease or plague, which could be considered socially unacceptable in some circles, and is demonstrative is sociopathic inclinations. A number of sexually transmitted diseases have obvious symptoms, and could be controlled if the carriers would stop having sex. But many of those diseases continue to exist because the carriers make a conscious decision to be irresponsible. They are sociopaths that care more about themselves than they care about the community that they live in.

I have yet to see any real evidence that COVID-19 is a hoax. On the contrary, there seems to be plenty of evidence suggesting that it actually exists.

Whether or not it has an effect on you as an individual is another matter entirely.

I could make the claim that measles, mumps, rubella, smallpox, typhus, anthrax, typhoid, and the bubonic plague are hoaxes, because I've been exposed to them and didn't get sick, but that would be stupid.

Okay, so maybe it's possible that I'm a walking bundle of plagues, but vaccines are available for most of those things.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    I was careless in my wording and apologize!

The HYSTERIA surrounding COVID-19 is the hoax. The protracted, pervasive global lockdown, resulting in widespread economic hardship, increased substance abuse, depression, increased suicides, despair, and so on, are evidence that this government-enformced HYSTERIA has had far greater negative effect on global well-being than the virus itself.

Actually, I had COVID-19, but recovered from it quickly, as did a friend of mine. I don't have the citations handy, but have read that the bulk of COVID-19-related deaths (per the CDC) were due primarily to other, unrelated factors, usually two or more.

Our very bodies are complex breeding grounds for all manner of illnesses, some of which may lack names. Yet, for many, our immune systems keep everything in balance. The wonderful adaptability of our immune systems has kept us around for millennia, despite the absence of vaccines ("there are currently more kids being paralyzed by cases of vaccine-derived polio than by the original 'wild' variety").
    Last edited by NigShitPigShit; 11-08-2020 at 10:12 PM. Reason: added paragraph breaks

12. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    I was careless in my wording and apologize!
    It's cool. I prefer to think of this discussion as more of a debate than an argument.

Not everyone here is 100% on the same sheet of music, and disagreements about various things occur. While we do have rules regarding niggers that we can't compromise on, among ourselves a little mental flexibility in regards to various viewpoints tends to be welcomed.

I'm not going to agree with everything you say, and you probably won't agree with everything I say. BUT... acknowledging the viewpoints of others, and attempting to understand why they think the way they do can make future attempts at communication more fruitful.

The HYSTERIA surrounding COVID-19 is the hoax. The protracted, pervasive global lockdown, resulting in widespread economic hardship, increased substance abuse, depression, increased suicides, despair, and so on are evidence that this government-enformced HYSTERIA has had far greater negative effect on global well-being than the virus itself.

Actually, I had COVID-19, but recovered from it quickly, as did a friend of mine. I don't have the citations handy, but have read that the bulk of COVID-19-related deaths (per the CDC) were due primarily to other, unrelated factors, usually two or more.
    I have probably caught COVID-19 several times, as I work in customer service, and deal with all sorts of humans and non-humans all day long.

But I'm not 100% sure since in each case, I recovered entirely within 2-3 days, meaning that it could have been COVID-19, a cold, or the flu. Who knows? It was never anything that made me consider going to a hospital.

Many of the deaths from COVID-19 are related to a combination of factors, but it seems to pretty much boil down to COVID-19 being the factor that pushes all of the other pre-existing issues over the edge. I mean, if you already have diabetes, cancer, AIDS, and syphilis, catching COVID-19 is certainly not going to do you any favors.

But on the other hand, most governments can't really just say "go about your business as normal, and if someone in your house dies, just stuff their corpse into your garbage bin and we'll pick it up on trash day." They have to at least pretend to care...

I'm guessing a lot of the hysteria has to do with some high ranking people being a little bit more ill than they are willing to publicly admit.

Our very bodies are complex breeding grounds for all manner of illnesses, some of which may lack names. Yet, for many, our immune systems keep everything in balance. The wonderful adaptability of our immune systems has kept us around for millennia, despite the absence of vaccines ("there are currently more kids being paralyzed by cases of vaccine-derived polio than by the original 'wild' variety").

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

Agreed. Coughing on other people is nigger tier rude and inappropriate behavior. And it is seriously disgusting to see non-nigger humans engaging in that kind of garbage. I honestly think that the lockdown really did drive people up the wall and that's why you see so much irrational behavior. Not that's any kind of excuse really. COVID is real and I've had it. Normally, I'd usually bat something like that off pretty easily, except for the fact that I was hospitalized with pneumonia as a kid and it messed up my lungs making me susceptible to pulmonary problems. It gave me the absolute worst cough I've ever had in my life.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coughing on other people is nigger tier rude and inappropriate behavior.
    You don't have to be Black to be a Nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by deadmann83 View Post
    You don't have to be Black to be a Nigger.
    There are many names for humans that choose to be niggers.

Whiggers.
    Spiggers.
    Chiggers.
    Queeggers.
    etc.

Humans don't choose to be born human. But becoming a nigger is a choice. Humans can also choose to breed with niggers.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL! I like the little blue arrows pointing out the retarded niggers.

18. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another pic of the protest.

And a couple of awesome Capitol memorials. I think that the Desert Storm Memorial is new, because I don't remember that one. But, my brother in law served in Desert Storm.

Our patriotic memorials are in jeopardy of being replaced by Martin Looter Kang stones and statues. Fucking niggers. I think I have nigger fatigue!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

20. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post