Close

Likes Likes:  6
    NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest

What Humans Call "Merchandise", Niggs Call "Reparations".

Nail yo' house down!!! (reminds me of the photo of Africans who got fried trying to steal copper cables from a power plant)

At one time, the local supermarket positioned its book- and magazine-sales area next to its cafe. They figured humans might like to browse while having a coffee.

Forgetting, of course, that not all their clientele are human!

Late one night, I noticed a whale of a negress (Saturn's rings came to mind) paging through a brand-new (unpurchased) magazine. *JUST* when "Michelle" was about to tear a page from the store's brand-new magazine, I chirped, "Hi! Haven't we met before?". The butt-massive negress jumped outta her shitstained-skin (niggs startle easy! deys allus upta sumthin'!) as though she'd just seen the Triple-K Ghost.

She musta' only been part nigger, as she quickly said, "I thought this blouse was so cute!" (referring to the page she had been poised to steal). Her non-niggness felt guilty, while her prevailing Darkness and Entitlement waited in the wings for another time, another magazine, another opportunity for "reparations".
    Last edited by NigShitPigShit; 11-07-2020 at 09:14 PM. Reason: added paragraph breaks

2. Likes Goodman Grey, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This little niggy went to market
    One little niggy stayed home
    One little niggy had yard bird
    One little niggy had none
    This little niggy cried "uhh-aindone-nuffinz" all night long.

Your edit with paragraph breaks are duly noted and much appreciated here. Rambling paragraphs with no punctuation are a pet peeve with so many of us.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post
    ...as though she'd just seen the Triple-K Ghost...

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Your edit with paragraph breaks are duly noted and much appreciated here. Rambling paragraphs with no punctuation are a pet peeve with so many of us.
    I like to use paragraph breaks to separate radically different ideas. Also, the "too long, didn't read; wall of text" comment from readers is definitely something to be feared.

I've dealt with customers that were in the process of stealing things, and a few have actually attempted to give me the "you're racist" excuse. I told them to hand over the stolen items and to get the fuck out of my store.

Oddly, I never received any complaints in regards to those specific incidents, despite breaking store policies and my use of vulgar language. Obviously, I didn't call them niggers, because that actually would cause problems (even though it really shouldn't, and niggers shouldn't even be allowed to shop in the same stores as humans).
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

8. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

10. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers......