Hello and thank you for approving my application for membership. I've known about Chimpout for a long time. For awhile it seems you disappeared from the internet altogether, so I was glad to find out yesterday that you are back up and running. One of the all time great videos ever posted on Youtube was the one by Yung Shawty whining about Chimpout and its reaction to the Haiti earthquake. I even saved it before it was deleted from Youtube.

Anyway, I'm a long-time nigger hater. I've been booted from Facebook numerous times for crossing their hypersensitive lines on what constitutes racism. I found another site (which I won't mention here out of respect for the rules) where I set up an open anti BLM/ANTIFA group about six months ago in response to their monkey shines. It grew quickly and I expected it would be taken down at any time. But six months have passed and its still there and still growing. It reached 1,000 members last week. Still, as these things go, it could disappear literally at any second so I am glad to be able to come here for my anti nigger fixes.

I don't expect to post or even comment much but I will certainly be looking at the content here.

Also, I don't seem to be able to access my settings page to post an avatar, etc. Looking forward to being able to soon.