Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Med Students write 'new' Hippocratic Oath to fight racisms

A New Hippocratic Oath Asks Doctors To Fight Racial Injustice And Misinformation

First-year medical student Sean Sweat "didn't want to tiptoe around" issues of race when she sat down with 11 of her classmates to write a new version of the medical profession's venerable Hippocratic oath.

"We start our medical journey amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, and a national civil rights movement reinvigorated by the killings of Breonna Taylor, George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery," begins the alternate version of the oath, rewritten for the class of 2024 at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

It continues: "We honor the 700,000+ lives lost to COVID-19, despite the sacrifices of health care workers."

Sweat and the other incoming first-year medical students recited this newly penned pledge, along with a traditional version of the Hippocratic oath, as part of orientation activities during their first week of medical school this fall.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/health-..._medium=social
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't trust a damn one of them to lance a boil on my dog's ass if they paid me for the privilege.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I wouldn't trust a damn one of them to lance a boil on my dog's ass if they paid me for the privilege.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since I'm not a medical doctor, I solemnly swear I will not render any aid to any nigger at any time. I am also not a game warden, so I'll just look the other way.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the oath I would make if I were a doctor:

As the entering class of 2020, we start our medical journey amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. We honor the 700,000+ lives lost to COVID-19, despite the sacrifices of health care workers.

We recognize the fundamental failings of our health care. This oath is the first step in our enduring commitment to repairing the injustices against those historically ignored and abused in medicine: all marginalized populations who have received substandard care as a result of limited resources.

Acknowledging the physician privilege and responsibility that come with being a physician, I take this oath as a call to action to fulfill my duty to patients, to the medical profession and to society.

Thereby, I pledge as a physician and lifelong student of medicine:

I will support and collaborate with my colleagues across disciplines and professions, while respecting the patient’s vital role on the health care team.

I will honor my physical, mental and emotional health so as to not lessen the quality of care I provide.

I will carry on the legacy of my predecessors by mentoring the next generation of physicians.

I will recognize the pivotal role of ethical research in the advancement of medicine and commit myself to endless scholarship with the ultimate goal of improving patient care.

I will care for my patients’ holistic well-being, not solely their pathology. With empathy and compassion, I will prioritize understanding each patient’s narrative, background and experiences while protecting privacy and autonomy.

I will be an ally to colored people, niggers, the BIPOC community, the LGBTQIA+ community, womxn/women, differently-abled individuals and other underserved groups in order to profit as much as possible from their mental illnesses and health conditions.

I will educate myself on social determinants of health in order to use my voice as a physician to advocate for a more equitable health care system from the local to the global level.

I will restore trust between the health care community and the population in which I serve by holding myself and others accountable, and by combating misinformation in order to improve health literacy.

In making this oath, I embrace the ever-changing responsibilities of being a physician and pledge to uphold the integrity of the profession in the clinic and beyond.

You can't stump the Trump.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger docs should learn to just be doctors, not hide their negroid incompetence behind wokeness.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Nigger docs should learn to just be doctors, not hide their negroid incompetence behind wokeness.
    They're incapable of either.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    They're incapable of either.
    Of course!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will care for my patients’ holistic well-being, not solely their pathology. With empathy and compassion, I will prioritize understanding each patient’s narrative, background and experiences while protecting privacy and autonomy.
    Are there niggers with empathy and compassion for any living creature, including their own sprogs? If so we've never seen it. I have more empathy and compassion for woolybear caterpillars I rescued in my driveway than any nigger has for anything.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never trust a nigger with great responsibility or believe anything that comes out of their cocksucker.