Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Election fraud?

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Bottom line

We can talk about corruption, election fraud, or conspiracy theories, but the bottom line is this.....The number of liberal idiots, niggers, and brain dead children is past the threshold.Once the scales tip past 51%,it's over.The good thing about a democracy is that the people get the government they ask for.The bad thing is,in a democracy, people get the government they ask for.There is no guarantee that the people have to be sane.The only hope we have is to increase the numbers on our side.We survived 8 years of nigger shit obama, and we will survive comatose joe and half breed harris.Whether it is rioting in the streets or the ballot box,NEVER, EVER,underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.Trump 2024!!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw a report on CFP that Negroes gave Joe 90% of their vote, Hispanics 80%.

When 32% of the population is an automatic lock for one party in a national election, they are going to become increasingly difficult for Republicans.

Thank Christ TRUMP stacked the Federal courts for the nest few decades!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Midder Peenud Hayed;140439]I just saw a report on CFP that Negroes gave Joe 90% of their vote, Hispanics 80%.
    Yep!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is View Post
    We can talk about corruption, election fraud, or conspiracy theories, but the bottom line is this.....The number of liberal idiots, niggers, and brain dead children is past the threshold.Once the scales tip past 51%,it's over.The good thing about a democracy is that the people get the government they ask for.The bad thing is,in a democracy, people get the government they ask for.There is no guarantee that the people have to be sane.
    You are right! Therefore I suggest there should be made two small adjustments to western world democracies:
    First, only people who contributed to society (=paid taxes) for e.g. 10 years may vote (and be voted), and people working for the state/government can't vote at all. That should stop the state from growing and expanding beyond any limints, and would make sure people who never worked can't get into positions of power.
    Second, there should be an upper limit for taxes. E.g. it should not be possible for the state to get more than for example 30% of all your earnings. And I don't mean just income tax, but all taxes (sales, property, income, whatever - all the taxes combined should not be allowed to take more than 30% of one's income).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is View Post
    The only hope we have is to increase the numbers on our side.We survived 8 years of nigger shit obama, and we will survive comatose joe and half breed harris.Whether it is rioting in the streets or the ballot box,NEVER, EVER,underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.Trump 2024!!!
    Sadly, I am not that sure. Kameltoe Harris is hard communist & ultra racist. If whites become the minority, and if crimes against whites become legal, and things like extra taxation for whites ("reparations") get implemented, we can't and won't "survive". (We can, but that would mean some kind of civil war or break up of the us.)

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are right! Therefore I suggest there should be made two small adjustments to western world democracies:
    First, only people who contributed to society (=paid taxes) for e.g. 10 years may vote (and be voted), and people working for the state/government can't vote at all. That should stop the state from growing and expanding beyond any limints, and would make sure people who never worked can't get into positions of power.
    Second, there should be an upper limit for taxes. E.g. it should not be possible for the state to get more than for example 30% of all your earnings. And I don't mean just income tax, but all taxes (sales, property, income, whatever - all the taxes combined should not be allowed to take more than 30% of one's income).

Sadly, I am not that sure. Kameltoe Harris is hard communist & ultra racist. If whites become the minority, and if crimes against whites become legal, and things like extra taxation for whites ("reparations") get implemented, we can't and won't "survive". (We can, but that would mean some kind of civil war or break up of the us.)
    Let the shitty blue states secede and pay their own fucking bills. I live in Florida, a purple-red state and I plan on staying here.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Let the shitty blue states secede and pay their own fucking bills. I live in Florida, a purple-red state and I plan on staying here.
    Honestly, I do think secession would be a good thing! Because conservative and liberal standpoints are so far apart nowadays that there is no sense in living together. But: Traditionally lefties don't "allow" any way of living besides their own. (Just read in the newspaper, Onigger wants to "register" Trump voters, and "re-educate" them.) Therefore I would guess blue states will not only not secede, but try to hinder red states to do so as well. Besides: Somebody has to earn money and pay taxes so niggers & liberals don't have to do so. Maggie Thatcher said it all...