Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NY Times nigger: Exit Polls Point to the Power of White Patriarchy

Historically oppressed blah blah blah minorities something something white supremacy whatever.

It is obscene that the presidential race is too close to call at the time this column is published: Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
    After all that Donald Trump has done, all the misery he has caused, all the racism he has aroused, all the immigrant families he has destroyed, all the people who have left this life because of his mismanagement of a pandemic, still roughly half of the country voted to extend this horror show.
    Let me be specific and explicit here: White people — both men and women — were the only group in which a majority voted for Trump, according to exit polls. To be exact, nearly three out of every five white voters in America are Trump voters.
    It is so unsettling to consider that many of our fellow countrymen and women are either racists or accommodate racists or acquiesce to racists.
    https://archive.is/e4Ac9#selection-495.0-507.143
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    white man is like that loyal dog that gets kicked but still comes home. Trusting right to the end.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    white man is like that loyal dog that gets kicked but still comes home. Trusting right to the end.
    Stupid white man!
    This white man is like a fucking German Shepherd, I hate niggs .And I certainly don’t trust an ape.