I was traveling one night and stopped for gas. This was back when the pump was always on and you could fill before paying.

I walked in to get a coffee and an older nigger that had been filling a newer minivan was babbling to the clerk about how he had his wallet the last time he stopped for gas, but can't seem to find it now.

While I was fixing my coffee a deputy Sheriff happened to walk in. I think he randomly stopped because I had watched the spook knuckle in and was only a minute behind him. The clerk asked the deputy to help the coon find his wallet.

He said listen here "boy" ...

(Used "Boy" no less than 3 or 4 times )

...the way this works around here is I will issue you a must appear summons for theft.

When you come back here next week to answer the summons, you stop here first and pay for your gas.

Then you go over to the courthouse and when your case comes up, the judge will call over here boy, and if you've settled up, he will dismiss the charge. You'll just have to pay the court cost which is a hundred bucks... don't show up for court and I'll make sure it becomes a felony warrant. You want to go back out and look for that wallet...boy?

The coon said let me look one more time officer!

While I was walking out after trying to pay for my coffee but waved on, Willie was on his way back in, wallet in hand. Imagine that!