Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't Find My Wallet

I was traveling one night and stopped for gas. This was back when the pump was always on and you could fill before paying.

I walked in to get a coffee and an older nigger that had been filling a newer minivan was babbling to the clerk about how he had his wallet the last time he stopped for gas, but can't seem to find it now.

While I was fixing my coffee a deputy Sheriff happened to walk in. I think he randomly stopped because I had watched the spook knuckle in and was only a minute behind him. The clerk asked the deputy to help the coon find his wallet.

He said listen here "boy" ...

(Used "Boy" no less than 3 or 4 times )

...the way this works around here is I will issue you a must appear summons for theft.

When you come back here next week to answer the summons, you stop here first and pay for your gas.

Then you go over to the courthouse and when your case comes up, the judge will call over here boy, and if you've settled up, he will dismiss the charge. You'll just have to pay the court cost which is a hundred bucks... don't show up for court and I'll make sure it becomes a felony warrant. You want to go back out and look for that wallet...boy?

The coon said let me look one more time officer!

While I was walking out after trying to pay for my coffee but waved on, Willie was on his way back in, wallet in hand. Imagine that!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always believe niggers.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I was traveling one night and stopped for gas. This was back when the pump was always on and you could fill before paying.

I walked in to get a coffee and an older nigger that had been filling a newer minivan was babbling to the clerk about how he had his wallet the last time he stopped for gas, but can't seem to find it now.

While I was fixing my coffee a deputy Sheriff happened to walk in. I think he randomly stopped because I had watched the spook knuckle in and was only a minute behind him. The clerk asked the deputy to help the coon find his wallet.

...the way this works around here is I will issue you a must appear summons for theft.

When you come back here next week to answer the summons, you stop here first and pay for your gas.

Then you go over to the courthouse and when your case comes up, the judge will call over here boy, and if you've settled up, he will dismiss the charge. You'll just have to pay the court cost which is a hundred bucks... don't show up for court and I'll make sure it becomes a felony warrant. You want to go back out and look for that wallet...boy?

While I was walking out after trying to pay for my coffee but waved on, Willie was on his way back in, wallet in hand. Imagine that!
    PWNED by da' poleez!! Uh lubs it!!!!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey CCR, what state you in, maing? That's how all niggers should be talked to. They need to know their place. I know my place. I need to obey the law and be a good citizen.

Forgot it's wallet, that's original boy.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Hey CCR, what state you in, maing? That's how all niggers should be talked to. They need to know their place. I know my place. I need to obey the law and be a good citizen.

Forgot it's wallet, that's original boy.

This happened in WV. prob 20 years or so ago, about halfway between Parkersburg and Charleston at a little fuel stop off I-77.

N.A.A.C.P.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What a good sherif.He gave the monkey ass nigger some motivation to find his wallet.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

When Mrs. Tweak and I moved to Azle, Tx, we were driving around the Eagle Mountain Lake area looking at real estate to buy. We got pulled over by a Parker Co. Deputy who told us the standard "We got a report of a car matching your Mustang's description blah blah blah" We all three knew the drill and I didn't mind it at all since it meant he was doing his job - checking out strangers with out of state plates to keep the riff raff out. He started in with the standard questions until he found out I was active duty Navy, then the conversation turned friendly and matter of fact. He obviously had time to kill so I started asking him about the local area, schools, crime etc. from more "undesirable elements - you know... 13/50 types." He knew exactly what I was referring to and replied that they really didn't have many problems there. When I asked him why, he replied " 'Cause we still believe in a good old fashioned Texas ass whoopin 'round here! - Pardon my language Maam."

I just turned to the wife and said "Honey, we're home!"

I would later find out that there was still an active clan presence there and the population stats from the census available at our realtor's office showed a population of well under 4000 with less than 2% non white. The remainder were Indian (dot, not feather) and maybe a half dozen niggers. All of the 2% were upper middle class or upper class professionals.

Damn, I miss Texas.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...and maybe a half dozen niggers...

Probably dick washers

N.A.A.C.P.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is maybe a little off topic, or maybe not...when I lived in Mississippi, I used to stop at the neighborhood Subway on my way home from work at least twice a week. I went in one day, ordered a sandwich, and went to pay, and my debit card didn't work. Turned out later that when I'd filled up at Sam's earlier that day, the pump I used crashed and I'd moved to another, and Sam's had put a hold on my card that wiped out my balance ( I only had about $90 in the account, day before payday). All cleared out the next day, but...I couldn't pay for the sandwich. I didn't have any cash, so I told the lady to please hold the sandwich for me, and I'd drive home and get some cash and be back within 20 minutes for the sandwich. She kind of winked, and said, "don't worry, I'll use my coupon card" and just charged the sandwich and sent me on my way. Next time I went into the store, I slipped her a $20 when I got my sandwich. White Privilege at its worst.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Mabuse View Post
    ..."don't worry, I'll use my coupon card" and just charged the sandwich and sent me on my way...

Subway had that stamp machine that kicked out stamps when you purchased a sub. You pasted the stamps on a card to eventually redeem for a free sub.

Some guys from work and myself would stop at a small fuel stop every night for a sub. The girls at the counter liked us... so when spooks would come in and ask for their stamps, the girls would reply "stamp machine's empty" .

When we would come in and order, the girls would go to the stamp machine and crank out more than enough stamps to fill our cards to cover our purchase!

It looked like a Las Vegas slot machine paying out! Literally three or four feet of stamps would hit the deck!

The girls wouldn't even make us stick the stamps on the card, just hand us our sandwiches and say "see you tomorrow" as we walked out with our fat sub sandwiches!

I'm thinking the spooks were walking out with much thinner subs too

White Life is good!

N.A.A.C.P.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Subway had that stamp machine that kicked out stamps when you purchased a sub. You pasted the stamps on a card to eventually redeem for a free sub.

Some guys from work and myself would stop at a small fuel stop every night for a sub. The girls at the counter liked us... so when spooks would come in and ask for their stamps, the girls would reply "stamp machine's empty" .

When we would come in and order, the girls would go to the stamp machine and crank out more than enough stamps to fill our cards to cover our purchase!

It looked like a Las Vegas slot machine paying out! Literally three or four feet of stamps would hit the deck!

The girls wouldn't even make us stick the stamps on the card, just hand us our sandwiches and say "see you tomorrow" as we walked out with our fat sub sandwiches!

I'm thinking the spooks were walking out with much thinner subs too

White Life is good!
    Reminds me of when I used to do produce. When people would return things that were bad (or they said were bad), you had a few choices in dealing with them. Store policy was, basically, no refunds at all without a receipt. Exchanges were only supposed to be allowed if they brought in the offending produce, but--generally--we told people not to bother, as we didn't want to deal with the nasty shit. If someone abused our lenience--as niggers always tried to--we'd make them bring in the merchandise. But if a little old lady told me that she'd bought a packaged salad that had gone bad before she used it, I'd just grab one, write "no charge" on it, and send her on her way. Most of our clientele were from south of the border, and they rarely brought anything back--they all knew how to pick out decent fruits and vegetables.

Niggers, though, were always trying to pull a scam (or at least acted like they were), and they got no mercy. It would amuse me (and everyone else on the crew) when a boon would come in and loudly proclaim, "you got the worst produce in town in this place, I bought a [insert pricey produce item here] yesterday, and it was rotten, I want my money back." I'd always smile and say, "No problem at all. Just show me the receipt and I'll be happy to get your money refunded." "I ain't got no f'in receipt, they dint give me one." "Well, I'm sorry, but the best I can do is to exchange the merchandise for you. Do you have it?" "Naw, I threw that rotten shit away." "Hmm, I'm sorry, but I really can't do anything, then."

At that point, if it was a white customer or a spanish speaker, even if they were being rude, I'd simply tell them that I needed to discuss it with the store manager--the informal policy was to simply give them what they wanted (as far as an exchange) to keep them from raising hell at the main office. I'd just go to the manager, who would okay it, and then give them what they asked for. Hell, the south of the border customers usually spent a minimum of $300 or $400 a pop (this was 25 years ago) and most were in there multiple times per week.

If it was a nigger, though, all you had to do was leave it at that--and watch the chimpout. They'd get so worked up, and start screaming, cursing, and threatening, that the store manager could hear them in the office and would come over and kick them out of the store, damn near every time. Every once in a while, fortune would smile and a spanish speaker would come up to me while the nigger was freaking out and ask to return something without a receipt or anything to exchange (speaking in Spanish), and I'd do it--smiling--right in front of the democrat. Over the top chimping then.

As a side note--I never once had democrat try to exchange a bad watermelon or get their money back. I think they would have been too embarrassed to admit they couldn't pick out a good one.

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never worked in retail but my sister in law works over at the HD.

She tells endless stories about jigs trying to run their hustles by returning shit they didn't pay for.

It's what they do!

N.A.A.C.P.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have paid for everything that cop brought up to the counter and thanked him for keeping the "boys" in check.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I always believe niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    CCR, it wouldnt have been Ripley WVa would it? Thats where my family lives and yeah, they dont have many coons there. My great uncle had a picture of my great great grandfather and his brothers from around 1910-20 with a coon lynched from a tree. My family doesnt like niggers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sierra2500 View Post
    CCR, it wouldnt have been Ripley WVa would it? Thats where my family lives and yeah, they dont have many coons there. My great uncle had a picture of my great great grandfather and his brothers from around 1910-20 with a coon lynched from a tree. My family doesnt like niggers.

Yes I do believe it was in the Ripley area... maybe a little north of there. Somewhere around milepost 140 something if I recall. It's been quite a while!

I do vividly remember being in there every morning around 3 or 4 am and seeing a bunch of dancing chicks from a nearby strip joint buying breakfast items on their way home.

They all paid with a shit ton of singles!

Early 1900's justice certainly worked better producing no repeat offenders compared to the ever popular catch and release and repeat system of today.