Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

(c)rapper DaBaby's older bro self batwings with hot lead to the head

DaBaby’s older brother dies by suicide at 34: report

TMZ says Glenn Johnson posted a video of himself in a car visibly upset and crying, holding a gun.

Glenn Johnson, the older brother of rapper DaBaby, died on Tuesday from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

In his Instagram Story, the rapper shared the lyrics to “Intro,” from his hit 2019 album, Kirk: “My brother be thinkin’ that we don’t love him and let him struggle like we ain’t family. Like I won’t give up all I got to see you, n****.”
    https://news.yahoo.com/dababy-older-...150550870.html
    There's this awful muzzie asslifter disco singer named Dua Lipa who has some sort of bad disco song where this nigger DaBaby makes a cameo. I listened to it out of morbid curiosity. Propelled by a bad disco slap bassline, it sounds like something from the 70's. Thank God the 70's are dead and I wasn't around to hear it the first time around.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    DaBaby’s older brother dies by suicide at 34: report

https://news.yahoo.com/dababy-older-...150550870.html
    There's this awful muzzie asslifter disco singer named Dua Lipa who has some sort of bad disco song where this nigger DaBaby makes a cameo. I listened to it out of morbid curiosity. Propelled by a bad disco slap bassline, it sounds like something from the 70's. Thank God the 70's are dead and I wasn't around to hear it the first time around.
    BEST news I heard all day!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tragic news. Just tragic. But anyway, niggers need to do more of this. They can call it the "Suicide Challenge", just a step-up from the "Fire Challenge".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Da Baby, is this the country our grandparents and ancestors fought for? Everything in nigger culture is deplorable. Ugly faces. Shit skins. Denigrating women. Murdering civilians and police. Monkey names. Civil unrest. Niggers are the cancer of this world.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good.He did the world a favor.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He died a hero for helping rid the planet of the nigger scourge. Take a hint and follow suit little monkey brother.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd kill myself too before I'd be see hanging out with a coon that dresses like that!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas