Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Stevie Wonder salivating over the prospect of Biden giving niggers gibs & reparations if elected

The numbers currently don't look like a Bumblin' Joe Presidency is going to happen. Thankfully.
    Stevie Wonder expects vote to bring reparations for '400 years' of work: 'Joe Biden will do it'

Stevie Wonder, a Joseph R. Biden supporter, says the Democratic presidential nominee is the man who will make reparations for slavery happen if President Trump is defeated.

The iconic “Superstition” singer told Michiganders over the weekend that only by voting for the former vice president could “the fight against injustice” possibly be won.

“I’ll tell you what you could do better than a [‘Juneteenth holiday’],” Mr. Wonder said Saturday before a Detroit audience. “I know Joe Biden will do it. Give us reparations.”
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...eparations-fo/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reparations?

Why should the current generation of niggers get shit for free as a result of something that happened before any of them existed?

I have some Native-American ancestors, but I have never used that as a crutch. I served in the US military and worked in various other jobs for the majority of my life.

I earned what I have. And despite the status of some of my ancestors (the majority of which came from Northern Europe), I do not consider myself a hyphenated American... I self-identify as an American Citizen.

Besides, something given has no value. Something earned is always treasured.

Niggers already have welfare, and they are allowed to burn and loot in certain cities. What more could they possibly need?

(On a related, but unrelated note, I think voting should be restricted to those that have served honorably in the military and/or have received medical discharges. As it stands now, literally any retard in the USA can vote for just about any reason, without regard for what is best for the body politic. Even niggers and convicted felons can vote in some states.)
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the blind ass worthless nigger was supposed to get bat wings soon.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad he can't enjoy Chimpout like the other brohammies who write in to complain.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas