Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

CNN says Jim Crow 2.0 is here! Hell YEAH!!!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/01/us/vo...ake/index.html

Some of these voter-suppression tactics are so similar to the segregated era of Burroughs' youth that some observers are calling them "Jim Crow 2.0. When it comes to roadblocks to voting, there are at least four unsettling parallels between the Jim Crow era and now.

Laws that prohibit ex-felons from voting.

Laws forcing people to pay to vote (if they are felons).

Purging nigger voters from rolls.

A Supreme Court that has hampered voting rights by requiring identification.
    To be fair, one has to wonder why convicted felons are allowed to vote at all, as they have lost their rights as citizens (some might not be aware of this, but you can choose to not commit crimes). And I don't really understand what is wrong with requiring identification when voting.

I mean, requiring identification is one of the simplest methods of avoiding fraud.

As for purging voters from rolls, that happens to humans as well if they have for whatever reason not kept their information up to date. It's also another means of preventing fraudulent votes.

In 2017, a year before what would be a highly contested gubernatorial election, Georgia passed a law that said voters' names on registration records must "perfectly match" their names on approved forms of identification.
    So if a nigger's name is "Le-a," what do they do if they see Lea and Ledasha?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goodman grey View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/01/us/vo...ake/index.html

to be fair, one has to wonder why convicted felons are allowed to vote at all, as they have lost their rights as citizens (some might not be aware of this, but you can choose to not commit crimes). And i don't really understand what is wrong with requiring identification when voting.

I mean, requiring identification is one of the simplest methods of avoiding fraud.

As for purging voters from rolls, that happens to humans as well if they have for whatever reason not kept their information up to date. It's also another means of preventing fraudulent votes.

So if a nigger's name is "le-a," what do they do if they see lea and ledasha?
    good question!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the lying cheating piece of shit left had it their way,indoctrinated school children would be voting.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If the lying cheating piece of shit left had it their way,indoctrinated school children would be voting.
    I attended public school, but my dad bizarrely, and willingly, gave me money to buy copies of Mein Kampf, Das Kapital, and various books from other nutters (I even have a copy of Dianetics, as well as a copy of the Book of Mormon, the Quran, various texts on Eastern religions, and several corrupted bibles, in the sense that they will never be acknowledged by mainstream Christians).

He later told me that he wanted me to be exposed to as many different viewpoints as possible, and that he wanted me to one day be capable of making decisions on my own without direction from others.

edit: I also had four centuries' worth of medical textbooks, some of which specifically dealt with surgery, and more than a handful dealing with psychiatry and medicine. I read DSM's 1-4 TR, front to back, and was also instructed to read various philosophical works.

I am not a fan of the DSM, except insofar as it presents a means to prevent people from harming themselves. It is unfortunate, but some folks are genuinely defective.

Some might not like that opinion, but then again... how would you explain the existence of democrats, antifa, and niggers?
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I attended public school, but my dad bizarrely, and willingly, gave me money to buy copies of Mein Kampf, Das Kapital, and various books from other nutters (I even have a copy of Dianetics, as well as a copy of the Book of Mormon, the Quran, various texts on Eastern religions, and several corrupted bibles, in the sense that they will never be acknowledged by mainstream Christians).

He later told me that he wanted me to be exposed to as many different viewpoints as possible, and that he wanted me to one day be capable of making decisions on my own without direction from others.

edit: I also had four centuries' worth of medical textbooks, some of which specifically dealt with surgery, and more than a handful dealing with psychiatry and medicine. I read DSM's 1-4 TR, front to back, and was also instructed to read various philosophical works.

I am not a fan of the DSM, except insofar as it presents a means to prevent people from harming themselves. It is unfortunate, but some folks are genuinely defective.

Some might not like that opinion, but then again... how would you explain the existence of democrats, antifa, and niggers?
    If you haven’t had a chance to do it already, read the book “rules for radicals “by Saul Alinsky.That is basically the Liberal’s playbook.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two things I highly support bringing back:

1. Segregation

2. Slavery of niggers
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.