Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL nigger assaults referee: first pushes, then punches

Look at how the Lame Stream Media spins it. The nigger dindu nuffins, it didn't know it was a ref! So it would have been all right to fight another player? Actually, yeah, niggers breaking out into a Battle Royale would make the NFL watchable again.

Forget any fines or ejection. Unless the ref is another nigger, this nigger needs to be kicked out and prosecuted.

Baltimore Ravens linebacker Matt Judon is probably looking at a hefty fine after making contact with an official during Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Judon was ejected Sunday after making contact with an official during a fight. Judon appeared to push the official, and he then threw a punch that landed on the official’s right arm.

From the video, it’s tough to tell whether Judon’s actions were intentional. It’s possible he blindly pushed at whoever was trying to hold him back and threw a punch without realizing it was an official. Either way, it’s a bad look for Judon.

Following the contest, Judon released a statement saying he “would never intentionally make contact with an official.”

Judon said he was attempting to free his arm and “inadvertently contacted the official’s arm.” He added that he takes full responsibility for his actions, and said he needs to do a better job of controlling his emoions.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/ravens-matt...193348255.html

So it just needs to do a better job of controlling its inner chimp. Right, like that could ever happen! Look at three niggers in the same game about to start fighting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34691aa0-1c8a-11eb-85b7-d9f9a230af91.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	12721
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Look at how the Lame Stream Media spins it. The nigger dindu nuffins, it didn't know it was a ref! So it would have been all right to fight another player? Actually, yeah, niggers breaking out into a Battle Royale would make the NFL watchable again.

Forget any fines or ejection. Unless the ref is another nigger, this nigger needs to be kicked out and prosecuted.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ravens-matt...193348255.html

So it just needs to do a better job of controlling its inner chimp. Right, like that could ever happen! Look at three niggers in the same game about to start fighting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34691aa0-1c8a-11eb-85b7-d9f9a230af91.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	12721
    Niggers being NIGGERS!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Putting 10 or more savage beast niggers on the field at the time to play a physical game,what could possibly go wrong?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Putting 10 or more savage beast niggers on the field at the time to play a physical game, what could possibly go wrong?

I remember when I was a kid, the ref would pull a blank pistol from his waistband and fire it in the air at the end of each quarter and at the games end.

Maybe the referee's union should revisit the pistol policy to include live rounds... for all field officials

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I remember when I was a kid, the ref would pull a blank pistol from his waistband and fire it in the air at the end of each quarter and at the games end.

Maybe the referee's union should revisit the pistol policy to include live rounds... for all field officials
    If that happens, I might start watching again.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should dramatically change the game of football.

Instead of squaring off against other teams filled with niggers, each game should involve one feetsball team going up against killer robots.

And maybe some lions. Imagine the Broncos going up against some half-starved and angry lions.

I would pay to see that shit.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    They should dramatically change the game of football.

Instead of squaring off against other teams filled with niggers, each game should involve one feetsball team going up against killer robots.

And maybe some lions. Imagine the Broncos going up against some half-starved and angry lions.

I would pay to see that shit.
    As would I!!