Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enie-show.html

Muslims really are as thick as pigshit.
    LOL!! Some FUNNY shit!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you are stupid enough to believe that shit,you don’t deserve your cash back.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't mind having a wife like that djinn in "I dream of Jeannie."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A genie! I'll buy one!
    Haha! Funny as pig shit.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And he is a "doctor". He practiced in London!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sea story here:

Had a civilian (let's call him Bob) working for me for my last 8 years AD. Bob spent about 5 years working in Saudi Arabia after Desert Storm as a DOD civilian contractor setting up avionics repair facilities. Bob's first month there, he had to be taken aside and told to cut his hair and wear looser fitting clothing because the dune coons there couldn't keep their eyes off of him. Yeah, I know... gay as fuck, right?

Bob related a story to me about one particular incident when he was talking to one of the Saudi enlisted troops who worked there. The Saudi kid asked Bob if he believed in djinns. Bob replied that he did not but had no reason to believe or disbelieve in them. The Saudi kid told him that he did and when Bob asked why, the guy's response was "I know they are real because when I was 7 years old, my mom told me to go take a bath one night. I took my clothes off and bent over the tub to run the bath water. When I did, a djinn appeared and raped me."

Bob's first thoughts after hearing this were the same as mine when Bob told me the story.

Kid - that djinn was probably your uncle!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Sea story here:

Had a civilian (let's call him Bob) working for me for my last 8 years AD. Bob spent about 5 years working in Saudi Arabia after Desert Storm as a DOD civilian contractor setting up avionics repair facilities. Bob's first month there, he had to be taken aside and told to cut his hair and wear looser fitting clothing because the dune coons there couldn't keep their eyes off of him. Yeah, I know... gay as fuck, right?

Bob related a story to me about one particular incident when he was talking to one of the Saudi enlisted troops who worked there. The Saudi kid asked Bob if he believed in djinns. Bob replied that he did not but had no reason to believe or disbelieve in them. The Saudi kid told him that he did and when Bob asked why, the guy's response was "I know they are real because when I was 7 years old, my mom told me to go take a bath one night. I took my clothes off and bent over the tub to run the bath water. When I did, a djinn appeared and raped me."

Bob's first thoughts after hearing this were the same as mine when Bob told me the story.

Kid - that djinn was probably your uncle!
    And the kids mom probably was involved. Muslims and niggers have no concern for their kids, she probably sold his ass off to some guy in return for a camel.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

...Kid - that djinn was probably your uncle!

Or any other male relative, neighbor, camel jockey, magic carpet rider or your sister with a stick!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas