Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NY A.G. Letitia James she boon says she's "coming after" Trump & his family after the election

Stank ass she boon bitch, Trump will bury you.
    NY AG serves notice to Trump on MSNBC she’s coming after him and his family after the election

Appearing on MSNBC on Saturday morning with host Ali Velshi, New York Attorney General Letitia James said her office is proceeding with investigations into Donald Trump and his family whether he wins re-election or not.
    “In New York, as you know, we have an investigation against the Trump Organization related to financial impropriety and that investigation is ongoing,” she began. “We will continue that investigation and at this point in time there’s nothing more that I can say other than the fact this they have used every legal attempt to block and deny us information and to witnesses. We filed requests to compel and we were successful. We had the opportunity to question Eric Trump and we are continuing to review all of the documents they have submitted and other witnesses as well — we look forward to questioning them also.”
    Why aren't you 'investigating' Hunter Biden, ya fat twat?
    https://archive.is/4rqZK

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fat nigger sow is just flapping it’s baboon lips. It doesn’t have the power or intelligence to do anything,but collect gov paychecks and eat high fat nigger foods.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No state ever had a more corrupt government. Illinois and California might be tied, but not worse. It was bad enough without niggers when Witch-Hunter-In-Chief Eliot Spitzer prostituted himself enough at the DNC to be their guy for governor. Then he just had to pick a nigger to be Lt. Gov, being arrogant enough to think he was untouchable. I worry the current AG might run for governor eventually, especially using its crusade against Trump as a campaign slogan.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NY is a big corrupt feeding trough. So glad I don't pay taxes in that state anymore. The taxes were just out of control. The firefighters getting 100k a year disability pensions and then being photographed running marathons was enough for me. They throw a few nice jobs to the super spades like this magic nigger to appease the spooks.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    NY is a big corrupt feeding trough. So glad I don't pay taxes in that state anymore. The taxes were just out of control. The firefighters getting 100k a year disability pensions and then being photographed running marathons was enough for me. They throw a few nice jobs to the super spades like this magic nigger to appease the spooks.
    What dhimmirats ALWAYS do!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Con artistry, not unlike magic, typically involves deception and sleight of hand.

The concept of the magic nigger relies on people not realizing that what the magic nigger is doing is just an act to get humans to let down their guards...

And then the theft begins.

Malcolm X began his career as a homosexual prostitute that frequented homosexual white men. And then Malcolm X would rob those oildrillers blind, and since most of the species traitors pretended to be heterosexuals, they tended to be embarrassed and would not admit their fault in muh dikking a nigger. The typical con artist's game.

You can't con an honest man, so if you aren't evil, you have nothing to worry about.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.