Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Biden cancels Austin rally after angry Texans run them out of town

Biden campaign cancels Austin rally; Trump supporters reportedly harass bus on I-35

The Biden bus has also been closely followed by Trump supporters while on the road, though Texas Democrats insist their presence didn't affect their decision to call off the downtown Austin rally.

A representative with the Travis County Democrats said it’s the same people looking to disrupt events and it’s been happening all throughout the country. Including in Houston’s Missouri City earlier this week. That's where Trump supporters showed up with a hearse that read "vote like your life depends on it."

“A lot of people are going to support Donald Trump and not tell you,” said one Fort Bend County voter.
    https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/bid...ss-bus-on-i-35
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know anyone who is voting for that senile old clown. My street is lined with Trump signs in just about every yard. CNN and the rest of the liberal puke media keep claiming that Texas is in play for Biden and that he is ahead of Trump by 500 million votes. Yeah right, the day that happens is the day we might as well hang a big going out of business sign on the USA.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ByeDone will disappear after his loss on Tuesday.Unfortunately headboard Harris will still remain, flapping her ugly quadricoon dick sucking jib.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    I think if Biden loses, her chances of ever becoming president or even vice president in the future is gone too.
    Tru Dat!! No joe, NO HO!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think if Biden loses, her chances of ever becoming president or even vice president in the future is gone too.
    And that’s a good thing! Because lose, he will!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing that worries me is if the democrats start cheating with those mail in ballets.
    I think that's the whole purpose of the mail in votes. After Tuesday, mail in democrat votes will keep appearing until they can claim victory. I certainly hope I'm wrong though.
    Melbourne does not have a gang problem. Melbourne has a nigger problem!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    I don't know anyone who is voting for that senile old clown. My street is lined with Trump signs in just about every yard. CNN and the rest of the liberal puke media keep claiming that Texas is in play for Biden and that he is ahead of Trump by 500 million votes. Yeah right, the day that happens is the day we might as well hang a big going out of business sign on the USA.
    Don't get complacent. Texas has a growing population of liberals that are moving from states they destroyed to places like Dallas and Austin. It could be a generation or less before it is just like WA state where a few coastal cities full of liberals control the state due to their sheer numbers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Biteme and CamelHalalah.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great video!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Great video!
    Tru Dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Don't get complacent. Texas has a growing population of liberals that are moving from states they destroyed to places like Dallas and Austin. It could be a generation or less before it is just like WA state where a few coastal cities full of liberals control the state due to their sheer numbers.
    True.

States that once straight up hated niggers are now considered battleground states.

When I was younger, Arizona didn't "celebrate" MLK Jr Day. That has since changed, presumably due to liberal infestation.

I don't see what there is to celebrate... after MLK went to the great watermelon patch in the sky, his followers chimped the fuck out and rioted for weeks. Not entirely unlike what the niggers and antifas are doing today.

That's something to celebrate, right?

The only real truth is that when niggers are not being controlled, they behave like insane beasts that don't belong in a first, second, or third world country.

Only Africa is suitable for the nigger.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Great video!
    Loved the bit where they threatened to call the police!!!!!!
    If they defund them, they wouldn't be able to! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    These Biden supporters are SO pathetic!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing that worries me is if the democrats start cheating with those mail in ballets.
    Trump will win today. What I think is going to be a problem, the libs won’t except the results. They won’t concede. And they will contest the election.Months of bullshit will ensue.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Loved the bit where they threatened to call the police!!!!!!
    If they defund them, they wouldn't be able to! Ha! Ha! Ha!
    These Biden supporters are SO pathetic!
    Beyond pathetic and stupid. But stupid people during an election are dangerous. Look at what stupid people did in “08.”.They elected a fucking nigger!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Start? You mean they stopped at some point?

I trust all ballots. I trust machines and computers. I trust basic math. Ballots, machines and computers do what they are told to do by the operators.

What I don't trust is the people who count the vote, program the machines and report the results from them.

When people get involved is when things go sideways. I would have no problems with mail in ballots if people were not involved. From the neighbor who steals my mail, to the mailman who is a nigger, all the way up to the guy fork lifting the pallets full of votes to the warehouse guarded by the minimum wage nigger, I see a system ripe for fraud. I can't even trust the mailman to bring me my mail without him fucking it up. I'll damn sure never trust him with anything as important as my vote.

That's why I vote in person - because I don't trust people. The fewer involved, the more honest the results.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

17. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post