Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers told to GTFO out of dog park after their dogs start fighting- racist!

Video shows men using racial slurs, coughing at Black woman, family in Pittsburg

Pittsburg police are investigating a racially charged incident, where a man used racial slurs and called police on a Black woman with her young daughter at a dog park, while another man coughed in the woman's face.

The incident began Friday around 6 p.m. when Nicole Terrell and her 6-year-old daughter went to Highlands Ranch Park to play with Bella, a 6-month-old emotional support pet.

When another dog, belonging to another African American family attacked Bella, the incident seemed to quickly resolve itself.

"They apologized and they said they were leaving and 'I'm so sorry,'" says Nicole.

But before they were able to leave, the situation took a turn for the worst.

"Out of nowhere a man just started saying vulgar racist slurs toward the African American family which prompted me to start recording," Nicole said.

She then became a victim as well, claiming this man unleashed a tirade of slurs, including the N-word and a phrase we won't repeat. She says the man began acting aggressively toward the other family, and out of fear, one member poured water on the man to get him to stop.
    Poured water on him? That's technically assault. But of course the cops aren't going to 'investigate' that. They are going to investigate someone saying 'nigger' instead.

Pittsburg police say they're taking the case "very seriously" and their investigation will eventually be passed on to the district attorney. An independent review is also being done on the officer who responded to the scene.
    The D.A. too! Clown world, honk! honk!

https://abc7news.com/exclusive-video...sburg/7460402/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    My take is, the niggers baited those guys and then took their phones out.I’ve had a few minor run ins w/niggs in the parking lot.They tried to bait me. But I am much smarter than an ape.It’s mostly she boons who like to do it most.Ignoring them is probably best. I don’t want to get the po po called on me, because I don’t want them to have any excuse to take my guns.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today more than ever coons are looking for that nigger payday and will use any tactic to get it.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are horrible, abusive pet owners. Their dog being aggressive makes total sense. (I am sure it was a pitbull. All niggers have pitbulls).
    Niggers shouldn't be allowed to own pets of any kind. They could make a goldfish vicious.