Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger language

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger language

Hi guys,
    I just stumbled across this video:

https://leakreality.com/video/10062/...bitches-nigger

Isn't that remarkable, I know my English is rather bad, but seemingly the only words these two things know are bitch, motherfucker, fuck, ass, fucking, fucked, nigger... And I would assume English is their first language. If that's the standard modus operandi of US niggers, then I absolutely don't understand why and how they ever can get a job over there. But she seems to earn a fortune, since she owns a super expensive iCrap gadget and isn't even afraid to destroy it. I am puzzled!

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Even at the best of times their 'language' is commonly known as NIGGERBABBLE. Nomesayin'?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ebonics is the nigger language.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of them are fatherfuckers.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That video demonstrates TNB... typical nigger behavior. In a sneaker store to boot

We are used to it and expect it.

As far as language, coons have this magical on/off switch that allow them to shift from English to ebonics and bix nood in a split second.

This switch is commonly activated in the work place.

A single coon will be interacting with human folks in a normal manner when another coon will walk up.

The switch is automatically activated allowing nothing but ebonics and bix nood to spew from its dick washing hole... very similar to the vocabulary portrayed in the video.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    That video demonstrates TNB... typical nigger behavior. In a sneaker store to boot

We are used to it and expect it.

As far as language, coons have this magical on/off switch that allow them to shift from English to ebonics and bix nood in a split second.

This switch is commonly activated in the work place.

A single coon will be interacting with human folks in a normal manner when another coon will walk up.

The switch is automatically activated allowing nothing but ebonics and bix nood to spew from its dick washing hole... very similar to the vocabulary portrayed in the video.
    The she boon doesn’t have enough class or self-control to wait until the buck gets home.It has to put on a show for the world.Niggers are an embarrassment to themselves and our country.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I think bix nood sounds hilarious.

Every time I hear it, I start laughing.

Can you imagine being a creature that deliberately CHOOSES to be misunderstood, and then complains when it is ridiculed?

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Haha, thank you very much guys! I was not aware of most of the things you said, but I have to admit I just discovered this website about a week ago. Love the term Niggerbabble!! Actually, over here they seem to try to learn the language, but if they speak in their "mothertongue" (usually english or french), one can hardly understand a word (it is some sort of high pitched shreeking with an occasional english expression).
    We did not have niggers in Austria, they came just recently, but then in hordes. So, not used to much to them yet, but already enough to be pissed enough to search the internet for "nigger behaviour". Luckily I found this website, and even better you've got a visitors section, very cool!

Wish you all the best for the election!! Here we are constantly told by the media (they are obsessed with Trump btw.) that Trump will loose big time, hopefully that won't be the case!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wish you all the best for the election!! Here we are constantly told by the media (they are obsessed with Trump btw.) that Trump will loose big time, hopefully that won't be the case!
    Last time around, they said Hillary Clinton had a 96% chance of winning the election (with a margin of error of 96 percentage points).

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers still won't have evolved enough millions of years from now to speak an actual language.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Here are a few phrases/words not common to the Nigger 'Language'..

1/ Do you know anyone who is HIRING?
    2/ Where is the nearest LIBRARY?
    3/ I know my rights AND my RESPONSIBILITIES!
    4/ I've been to the ZOO and see what you mean (Gulp)
    5/ Thank you SIR! (when addressing humans)
    6/ 'GUILTY' (plea on Court day)
    7/ None of my relatives have ever been to JAIL.
    8/ Where can I buy NORMAL size car rims?
    9/ I know what RESPECT means.
    10/ My GOAL is to be a fine, productive, upstanding citizen.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Well, because they're not human, their peanut-brains, vocal cords or blubber lips are not meant to master human languages. Just some primitive eeks and ooks and screeches Apefreakan "languages" have. Niggers can just mime some human words and of course, being niggers, those words are mostly muhdik or violence related. Even parrots can mime human sentences but as a higher life-form they can even mime perfect grammar.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you have ever come across a protected untouched tribe of niggers you will notice they do not have a spoken or written language nor have they even progressed beyond spear chucking. Not even the wheel.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.