Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger runner lies then says dindu nuffins, got banned from U.S. Olympic team after failing to meet testing requirements

Another nigger "athlete" can't follow simple rules. It wasn't banned over drug testing, but because it couldn't be found for a random test like the sport requires. It was too busy doping up, smoking crack, or muh dikking a ho somewhere, it'll lose millions of dollars in endorsements. Not having to see it on cereal boxes won't exactly break my heart, though.

American sprinter Christian Coleman, the reigning world champion in the 100 meter, will miss the Tokyo Olympics due to a doping ban.

Coleman is not, however, suspected of using performance-enhancing drugs. He’s been banned for a third “whereabouts failure.” And that, he claims, essentially amounted to a Christmas shopping trip.

The Athletics Integrity Unit (AIU), a global track-and-field anti-doping agency, upheld Coleman’s two-year suspension on Tuesday, ruling that the 24-year-old U.S. star was not where he said he’d be during a one-hour window last December. Coleman said he was there, at his apartment, briefly, to eat takeout Chipotle. Investigators didn’t believe him, and said a Walmart receipt was proof.

Coleman said he’d been out Christmas shopping, and could have been home in five minutes if doping control officers had simply called him. Authorities said that didn’t matter.
    When Coleman filed his October-December whereabouts report, therefore, he knew he was one strike away from a ban. Sometime before October 1, he filed it, and said he’d be home, at his residence in Lexington, Kentucky, from 7:15-8:15 p.m. on December 9. When two doping control officers arrived around 7:15 that night, Coleman wasn’t. And that’s where the story gets messy.
    Coleman, in a virtual hearing earlier this month, claimed he had returned home between Chipotle and Walmart to eat and watch Monday Night Football. He remembered seeing the game kickoff at 8:15. The doping control officers, he concluded, must have left early and missed him.
    “Don’t tell me I ‘missed’ a test if you sneak up on my door (parked outside the gate and walked through...there’s no record of anyone coming to my place) without my knowledge,” Coleman wrote. “Knocked while I was Christmas shopping 5 mins away at the mall and didn’t even bother to call me or attempt to reach me. I was more than ready and available for testing and if I had received a phone call I could’ve taken the drug test and carried on with my night. I was only made aware of this attempted drug test the next day.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/christi...214148876.html

So it doesn't matter that the testing officials took pictures where the nigger loves, to the nigger that's not proof they were there. This is about the fastest dindu nuffins from the fastest dindu on the planet.

A trucker friend has told me how that industry's testing guidelines have gotten super strict over the years. If you're told to test, you go immediately, because you're given only as much time as it takes to travel to the testing center. If you refuse to go, you're treated as if you tested positive. If you don't make it on time, you're treated as if you tested positive. The rules are clear. The rules are clear in track and field too.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Another nigger "athlete" can't follow simple rules. It wasn't banned over drug testing, but because it couldn't be found for a random test like the sport requires. It was too busy doping up, smoking crack, or muh dikking a ho somewhere, it'll lose millions of dollars in endorsements. Not having to see it on cereal boxes won't exactly break my heart, though.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/christi...214148876.html

So it doesn't matter that the testing officials took pictures where the nigger loves, to the nigger that's not proof they were there. This is about the fastest dindu nuffins from the fastest dindu on the planet.

A trucker friend has told me how that industry's testing guidelines have gotten super strict over the years. If you're told to test, you go immediately, because you're given only as much time as it takes to travel to the testing center. If you refuse to go, you're treated as if you tested positive. If you don't make it on time, you're treated as if you tested positive. The rules are clear. The rules are clear in track and field too.
    Rules beez RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger couldn't even be where it said it would be for a single hour.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Race card in 3-2-1..

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was probably nursing on one of those performance enhancing 40 ounce malt liquors and dozed off losing track of time.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If niggers put as much effort into actually doing their jobs correctly as they put into trying to game the system or hustling, then they would be doing better than humans.

Niggers don't want to succeed; niggers want to be victims, and niggers want to fail.

Niggers are a failed species.