Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Religion of peace member gets real shabby in France

https://www.foxnews.com/world/knife-...sism-suspected

Well they brought it on themselves. Aloha snackbar!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/knife-...sism-suspected

Well they brought it on themselves. Aloha snackbar!
    About time the French draw out their inner Charles Martel!! If they fail to do so they're FUCKED!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The liberals in the EU will not admit they let the savages in even as they rape, rob, and murder the host nation. Yet if one citizen defends themselves it would be chaos. Every label would be thrown on them as they lay on a death bed in the hospital. I can't wait until the sand niggers start to war with each other. Then the fun begins. I'll get my popcorn ready.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only way the French will resolve this problem is by electing Marine Le Pen next year.

I really hope they do. Not only for their own sake, but so that I get to see a lot more of her niece (Marion Maréchal).

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    The only way the French will resolve this problem is by electing Marine Le Pen next year.

I really hope they do. Not only for their own sake, but so that I get to see a lot more of her niece (Marion Maréchal).
    I love Marine Le Pen. If she becomes the next president of France, I hope she rounds those savage towel-heads up and sends them all back to their Middle Eastern hellholes where they belong. Macron should be charged with crimes against humanity for subjecting French humans to these sand niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The liberals in the EU will not admit they let the savages in even as they rape, rob, and murder the host nation. Yet if one citizen defends themselves it would be chaos. Every label would be thrown on them as they lay on a death bed in the hospital. I can't wait until the sand niggers start to war with each other. Then the fun begins. I'll get my popcorn ready.
    The Sunnis and Shiites are like the Crips and Bloods of sandniggers. They slaughter each other in their own shithole countries nonstop, but I don't think they have exported that to whitey's lands yet.