Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Costco drops coconut milk brand following allegations of forced monkey labor, PETA says

On one hand, I disagree with PETA. If dogs can be used to pull sleds, horses and oxen used to plow a field and mules used to pack supplies, monkeys can be used to harvest coconuts. That being said, I agree with PETA in that forced monkey labor is morally wrong. We have niggers for that; leave the monkeys in peace.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...s-forced-labor

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can train a monkey and it likely wont fuck up. They will also chimp out on a much smaller scale. It is quite interesting you can train a monkey who can not speak a human language but you can't train a nigger in a simple task such as hands up, shut up.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ or drop the knife, gun and don't reach for your waistband etc.

We trained niggers to pick cotton and you can see where it got us.

Even if one of those trained monkeys walk away from the job, it wouldn't car jack anyone, or break into someone's house and take their flat screen.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    You can train a monkey and it likely wont fuck up. They will also chimp out on a much smaller scale. It is quite interesting you can train a monkey who can not speak a human language but you can't train a nigger in a simple task such as hands up, shut up.
    Amazingly, there are "assistant monkeys" (don't know if they are called that way), who are trained to help disabled humans. You could never do that with niggers, because they inevitably would kill the human sooner or later.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they should replace all nigger workers with monkeys. Less stealing and more production.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    At first I thought this was about niggers being forced to pick coconuts but it's actually about real monkeys. I guess the coconut plantation owners figured out that monkeys are better workers, more trustworthy, have less problems and are more deserving of a job than niggers. I wonder if they've thought of putting the monkeys in charge of training, disciplining and supervising niggers to do the work? That way humans wouldn't have to deal with niggers at all. I know that's a lot to lay on monkeys but I think they might be up to the challenge if given the chance for advancement to mid-level management. Monkeys can probably relate to niggers better than humans due to the fact that they have more in common genetically. I think there is great potential in having monkeys manage niggers in work settings.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amazingly, there are "assistant monkeys" (don't know if they are called that way), who are trained to help disabled humans. You could never do that with niggers, because they inevitably would kill the human sooner or later.

Or at the very least, rob them blind!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Monkeys are far more useful and intelligent than niggers. A world with no monkeys would be bad, a world with no niggers would be a paradise.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.