Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest

Is there really a God?

To tell you the truth I've never been sure but I guess I'll get to know soon after Nov. 3....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post
    To tell you the truth I've never been sure but I guess I'll get to know soon after Nov. 3....
    Yes, there is a God, but sometimes he plays jokes. Let's hope if something unexpected happens, we understand his sense of humor and know that things happen for a reason.
    For example, God created humans and gave them free will. Some humans chose to murder, rape, destroy and be lazy. God was displeased and made them into black niggers so that good people can easily recognize evil and avoid it. The reason God made niggers was to punish evil and serve as an example of how NOT to behave. And, you must admit, niggers look like apes and caricatures - and that's pretty funny!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, there is a God, but sometimes he plays jokes. Let's hope if something unexpected happens, we understand his sense of humor and know that things happen for a reason.
    For example, God created humans and gave them free will. Some humans chose to murder, rape, destroy and be lazy. God was displeased and made them into black niggers so that good people can easily recognize evil and avoid it. The reason God made niggers was to punish evil and serve as an example of how NOT to behave. And, you must admit, niggers look like apes and caricatures - and that's pretty funny!
    Honestly, I don't agree! I don't think niggers were humans originally and then made into niggers by god. I really think he created them as other species of animals, and humans were just too stupid to recognize that. I mean, they at fist did, since there was no difference between a cow, horse, nigger and so on, just different kind of farm equipment. Then there happened an accident somewhere along the way and somehow niggers were considered to be humans.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cain slew able with a rock.When God asked Cain ,he lied.Of course god knew.God put the black mark of the beast on Cain’s forehead.The black mark grew,and Cain was condemned to roam the earth alone.Well,Cain raped him a woman.And that is how the nigger species started.They were spawned from a beast.
    And by the way, don’t worry.Trump will win in a landslide.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Cain slew able with a rock.When God asked Cain ,he lied.Of course god knew.God put the black mark of the beast on Cain’s forehead.The black mark grew,and Cain was condemned to roam the earth alone.Well,Cain raped him a woman.And that is how the nigger species started.They were spawned from a beast.
    And by the way, don’t worry.Trump will win in a landslide.
    I like that story! Stay save, avoid the groid and watch your back after the election!