Likes Likes:  0
    justin igger
    Chimpout Guest

Youtube's muslim cuckmania isn't going over well

Give them hell.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't even know where to begin. I've relied on YT for many years for finding out how to do so many things: specific auto repair issues, machining practices, finding non-fake news on national and global financial topics, and for shits and giggles content as well.

They're destroying it all. Many very talented YT'ers are cutting back, or have stopped entirely posting content. When going to the homepage, I'm bombarded with the most assinine suggestions to watch: video gaming, cuckery, niggerloving, sports, more niggerlovery,... and on and on. I select the opt out / not interested option, but the same shit just keeps coming up.....

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE LATEST CELEB-U-SLUT, GAMER, CUCK, BAKKABALL, POP CULTURE, WIGGER, CRAP VIDEO!!!!

When the Plantation came online and brought us back together again, I mentioned how close I was to at that time to cancelling my Internet service. Well, I'm at that point again. And it goes way beyond YT. So many good sites seem to have "curbed" their content. Maybe I'll just pull the plug on it, and follow the Plantation on my phone.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah.... the Zillow ad they shove down your throat with the two pole smokers living in an observation tower house......

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess I got a little sidetracked there

The mudslime love fest thing is just another nail in YT's coffin.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Because I still have the ability to give."

Fuck that, it's the ability to live off others' money so he doesn't have to get a real job.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.