Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

BASED Whitey drives bulldozer through nigger neighborhood plowing down Biden Signs

James Blight of Haines City allegedly got drunk, stole a bulldozer and terrorized people who had Joe Biden yard signs in a predominately black neighborhood.

After Haines City police picked him up, authorities say he told them, "I've been drinking whiskey all day and don't remember what happened."

However, after some digging Spectrum News found the the Haines City police did not perform a sobriety test upon booking Blight because officers said he was not drunk. The Chief of Police, Jim Elensky, issued this statement:

“It’s absurd that a grown man could think he had the right to destroy someone else’s property based on a difference in political opinion. The fact that he was driving this heavy equipment, that he did not know how to operate, down busy roads could have been disastrous. We’re thankful that no one was hurt in this matter.”
    Drunk! Yes, he was drunk on nigger tears.

Adam Burgess, former vice mayor of Haines City says those charges are not enough adding that he was told Blight was only being charged for driving on a suspended license.
    waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! More nigger tears, please. LOL

“Why bring that to our neighborhood,” asked Burgess. “This is a predominantly Black neighborhood and you’re coming over here with that? That’s not right.”
    Niggers bring far worse things and far more often into Whitey's neighborhoods.
    https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...p-biden-signs#
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty damned funny. Must of happened before 3pm because apparently there were no coons up and awake to capture it on their sail foams.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny part is a few days ago, I was just reading about the 2004 Killdozer incident in Colorado and now this. Strange they called it "Killdozer" when no one was killed by the bulldozer.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “It’s absurd that a grown man could think he had the right to destroy someone else’s property based on a difference in political opinion."
    I agree. Niggers would never do such an absurd thing. They might push you onto the train tracks just because, kill you over disrespeck, the 3$ in your pocket, or the last chiggun wang in the bucket, but never would they damage your property over political differences.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I agree. Niggers would never do such an absurd thing. They might push you onto the train tracks just because, kill you over disrespeck, the 3$ in your pocket, or the last chiggun wang in the bucket, but never would they damage your property over political differences.

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many Biden signs does the nigger need in the yard? It appears this guy didn’t mow enough of em down. He should’ve drove it over some niggers instead of signs. I would watch a two hour movie of a drunken human bulldozing niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    How many Biden signs does the nigger need in the yard? It appears this guy didn’t mow enough of em down. He should’ve drove it over some niggers instead of signs. I would watch a two hour movie of a drunken human bulldozing niggers.
    Burying niggs up to their necks and then moving the lawn would make a nice John Deere commercial.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    John Deere made coons obsolete.

N.A.A.C.P.