Close

Likes Likes:  36
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings from a female millennial nigger hater

Hello fellow humans from around the world. I am Kristen. I'm 25 years old and I live in the US. I hate niggers for the same reasons as many of you do. Niggers are feral, loud, stupid, lazy, entitled, jealous of what white people around the world have accomplished through time, how they have invaded Western and Northern Europe, and how niggers rewrite white histories and accomplishments as their own because they have no real history or accomplishments. Thank you in advance for welcoming me

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, most honorable snowwhitequeen! Looking forward to your posts! Here you will find a safe haven free of the vile despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd members of the manure pile (niggers).

And please know that on these awesome forums, you are also 100% free to speak the truth about the worthless Mud-slimes (a.k.a. rump-lifters, goat-rapers, towel-heads, etc.)

3. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! You are among friends here. You will enjoy this site where you can voice how you really feel about the animal nigger species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the "Club" from the "Club" Snow White.

You'll enjoy hanging with like minded people knowing you won't have to look both ways before dropping the "N" bomb!

I wish more millennials around the world understood that the coons are indeed trying to rewrite history... pulling down statues etc... it has to be stopped!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

7. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!Nice to see that you know how worthless niggers are.I made sure that my daughters knew those things while growing up. And now I’m making sure my grandchildren know the same. It is very important when you are young to not allow liberals to brainwash you into thinking niggs are human,when they are in fact vile beasts.

9. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, SNQ!

You are in like minded company here. Feel free to unload at any time and don't hold back.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not many females here, mostly blokes. Actually, almost entirely men.

Welcome human! Welcome to the club.

13. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snowwhitequeen View Post
    Hello fellow humans from around the world. I am Kristen. I'm 25 years old and I live in the US. I hate niggers for the same reasons as many of you do. Niggers are feral, loud, stupid, lazy, entitled, jealous of what white people around the world have accomplished through time, how they have invaded Western and Northern Europe, and how niggers rewrite white histories and accomplishments as their own because they have no real history or accomplishments. Thank you in advance for welcoming me
    Can you wave your magic wand and rid us of them for good? That would be amazing! Welcome to the forum!

15. Likes snowwhitequeen, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are MOST welcome!! I'm glad that SOME millennials realize the threat that niggers are!!

17. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome.

Niggers are jealous of everything they do not understand or anything/anyone that gets more attention than they do. The sense of entitlement is in their DNA along with the ceaseless jungle drum that guides their desires of muh dick and muh shiney. They are incapable of thought beyond those things despite the magic niggers they show on TV that have some human DNA mixed in giving them the anomaly factor. But in the end the desire for all things shiny and all things infected with AIDS always comes to the surface.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

19. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Welcome.gif 
Views:	52 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	12682

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Welcome to the "Club" from the "Club" Snow White.

You'll enjoy hanging with like minded people knowing you won't have to look both ways before dropping the "N" bomb!

I wish more millennials around the world understood that the coons are indeed trying to rewrite history... pulling down statues etc... it has to be stopped!
    Unfortunately, millennials and Generation Z have been brainwashed to simp for niggers. It all started with nigger cRap music being shoved in our faces when we were kids/teens, along with other gods-awful aspects of Americoon "culture" being promoted to white millennials and Gen. Z as well. I never liked the nigger music/culture when I was a teen and never understood why so many white kids were into it considering when I was a teen, niggers made fun of white teenage subcultures and the fashion and music.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Kristin! So nice to see another lady Chimper here!

Thanks for helping us to understand why so many women your age are hooking up with nigger bucks. It's so nice to see someone your age who is not only NOT brainwashed and can think for herself, but who is literate as well. Those two attributes are becoming increasingly rare.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

24. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...when I was a teen and never understood why so many white kids were into it...

Believe me, neither could I!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

26. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Welcome Kristin! So nice to see another lady Chimper here!

Thanks for helping us to understand why so many women your age are hooking up with nigger bucks. It's so nice to see someone your age who is not only NOT brainwashed and can think for herself, but who is literate as well. Those two attributes are becoming increasingly rare.
    In spite of the niggerwashing of white millennials, I still can't figure out why so many millennial white women choose to be coalburners. Besides the nigger buck's fearl, lazy, stupid, and violent nature, they are physically repulsive. The massive purple lips that take up 1/4 of their faces, the enormous noses, the ugly shit colored skin, monkey-like jaws...... a big, capital NO from me

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, millennials and Generation Z have been brainwashed to simp for niggers. It all started with nigger cRap music being shoved in our faces when we were kids/teens, along with other gods-awful aspects of Americoon "culture" being promoted to white millennials and Gen. Z as well. I never liked the nigger music/culture when I was a teen and never understood why so many white kids were into it considering when I was a teen, niggers made fun of white teenage subcultures and the fashion and music.
    You need to educate more young white women your age!! We appreciate having you on this site!!

30. Likes IseDaDiva, snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In spite of the niggerwashing of white millennials, I still can't figure out why so many millennial white women choose to be coalburners. Besides the nigger buck's fearl, lazy, stupid, and violent nature, they are physically repulsive. The massive purple lips that take up 1/4 of their faces, the enormous noses, the ugly shit colored skin, monkey-like jaws...... a big, capital NO from me
    You nailed it! Welcome, happy to have some additional female prospective regarding the vile nigger beast. BTW, have you recently attended one of the many liberal brainwashing universities? If so, glad it did not take in your case.

32. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You need to educate more young white women your age!! We appreciate having you on this site!!
    Thank you for having me and for the warm welcome! Trying tell the truth about niggers to young white women in my age group or younger is truly challenging. I think the MSM knows how to infiltrate and manipulate the empathy of women, especially younger white women to use the empathy of young white women to feel sorry for niggers. Young white women need to know that there are situations to be empathetic about and there are situations in which logic needs to be used in place of empathy like the political-social situation going on with niggers and their mass chimpouts, desire to take over the Western world and the brain-dead Marxists who simp for the feces species.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    You nailed it! Welcome, happy to have some additional female prospective regarding the vile nigger beast. BTW, have you recently attended one of the many liberal brainwashing universities? If so, glad it did not take in your case.
    I went to university but graduated in 2016. Luckily, I attended a small-town campus of my school (and it was virtually nigger-free!!!) and really wasn't subject to the Marxist propaganda unlike the students at the main campus where I live. I feel for the sane humans who are attending universities now and have to watch others become rabid leftists.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for having me and for the warm welcome! Trying tell the truth about niggers to young white women in my age group or younger is truly challenging. I think the MSM knows how to infiltrate and manipulate the empathy of women, especially younger white women to use the empathy of young white women to feel sorry for niggers. Young white women need to know that there are situations to be empathetic about and there are situations in which logic needs to be used in place of empathy like the political-social situation going on with niggers and their mass chimpouts, desire to take over the Western world and the brain-dead Marxists who simp for the feces species.
    I raised two daughters that knew what niggers were from the time they were old enough to walk. With the liberal MSM constantly brainwashing and the indoctrination of children in the scholastic system,you indeed are a rare bird. Do your parents have the same beliefs? Because you sound like you had good guidance.
    Trying to talk sense to coal burners or liberal nigger lovers is more than just challenging,it’s pretty much impossible.My daughters learned at a young age that if one of their white girlfriends started associating w/nigger bucks,it was time to cut them off.Once their mind is infected, there’s pretty much nothing you can do anymore.They won’t stop. And if they do, they’re tainted.

36. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast