Close

Likes Likes:  36
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I raised two daughters that knew what Nager’s were from the time they were old enough to walk. With the liberal MSM constantly brainwashing and the indoctrination of children in the scholastic system,you indeed are a rare bird. Do your parents have the same beliefs? Because you sound like you had good guidance.
    Trying to talk sense to coal burners or liberal nigger lovers is more than just challenging,it’s pretty much impossible.My daughters learned at a young age that if one of their white girlfriends started associating w/nigger bucks,it was time to cut them off.Once their mind is infected, there’s pretty much nothing you can do anymore.They won’t stop. And if they do, they’re tainted.
    My parents raised me to know the truth about niggers and I am very thankful for that! I have a 4 year old son and I am raising him to steer clear of having nigger friends and to NEVER EVER become an oil driller. Luckily, it seems like a lot of white men don't drill oil, but there's still a small number who and I won't let my son become that small number. I also have a sister who is a pre-teen and my parents and I are guiding her to never ever date a nigger buck. I have had negative experiences with niggers in high school and in the workplace (long stories short.... I have got and still get nasty looks from sherillas for no reason and I was made fun of by niggers as a teen for liking heavy metal and rock instead of their awful cRap "music".) I refuse to be friends with a coalburner or oil driller. They are tainted, like you said and they will always side with niggers.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by snowwhitequeen View Post
    My parents raised me to know the truth about niggers and I am very thankful for that! I have a 4 year old son and I am raising him to steer clear of having nigger friends and to NEVER EVER become an oil driller. Luckily, it seems like a lot of white men don't drill oil, but there's still a small number who and I won't let my son become that small number. I also have a sister who is a pre-teen and my parents and I are guiding her to never ever date a nigger buck. I have had negative experiences with niggers in high school and in the workplace (long stories short.... I have got and still get nasty looks from sherillas for no reason and I was made fun of by niggers as a teen for liking heavy metal and rock instead of their awful cRap "music".) I refuse to be friends with a coalburner or oil driller. They are tainted, like you said and they will always side with niggers.
    I fear for boys growing up now, being told that masculinity is toxic. If you don't raise your son to be a feminized, beta sissy who isn't sure about his gender, there should be no worries about him drilling oil.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for having me and for the warm welcome! Trying tell the truth about niggers to young white women in my age group or younger is truly challenging. I think the MSM knows how to infiltrate and manipulate the empathy of women, especially younger white women to use the empathy of young white women to feel sorry for niggers. Young white women need to know that there are situations to be empathetic about and there are situations in which logic needs to be used in place of empathy like the political-social situation going on with niggers and their mass chimpouts, desire to take over the Western world and the brain-dead Marxists who simp for the feces species.
    If I had a daughter she would be like YOU!!

6. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In spite of the niggerwashing of white millennials, I still can't figure out why so many millennial white women choose to be coalburners. Besides the nigger buck's fearl, lazy, stupid, and violent nature, they are physically repulsive. The massive purple lips that take up 1/4 of their faces, the enormous noses, the ugly shit colored skin, monkey-like jaws...... a big, capital NO from me
    I have a feeling you don't like the sub-apes.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make more humans. Humans are cool.
    Humans are cool, but I like my niggers room-temperature.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!
    Niggers are the worst.

11. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Kristen!

This is a great group!

Now, get to the good work of telling the truth about niggers!

13. Likes IseDaDiva, snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I fear for boys growing up now, being told that masculinity is toxic. If you don't raise your son to be a feminized, beta sissy who isn't sure about his gender, there should be no worries about him drilling oil.
    I would never raise my son to be a feminine beta-male. His natural masculinity is flourishing and will be encouraged through-out his life.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would never raise my son to be a feminine beta-male. His natural masculinity is flourishing and will be encouraged through-out his life.
    You are a GREAT mom!!

17. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job, Mom!

Your son will be a Real Man™ if you just let him be a boy first. Obviously, keep him alive -- don't let him do anything overly-stupid. But, let him do some reasonably stupid things.

That might result in a broken arm here, and a few stitches there, but it will also teach him about judgement and responsibility. Let him find out -- sometimes the hard way -- that he is responsible for his own judgement.

Of course, do that in an age-appropriate way...

We are currently raising two boys -- one 9, and a total manifestation of pure id, and the other, almost 4, who's a truly gentle, funny, intellectually-curious little soul. I have no doubt that son #1 will be the next Donald TRUMP, and #2 will cure cancer. Of course, their i-twin sisters (15) will tell them what to do, but that's another matter entirely

I grew up in the Navy with two brothers -- I'm the middle son. I think our parents had it about right.

Put 'em on a leash, but make it a long one...

19. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You are a GREAT mom!!
    Thank you for the kindest of words

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the kindest of words
    I have no problem speaking the TRUTH!!

22. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Chimpout. Is your name taken from an Amy Lee/ Evanescence song?

24. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm late to the party, but welcome to Chimpout!

If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

26. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

28. Likes snowwhitequeen liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes!!!!!!!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad that you see the lying, filthy theiving feral nigger for what it truly is! You are in good company here. Welcome! Now let's bash some niggers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12