Close

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: No Nigger Zone!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

No Nigger Zone!

Loved this guy. Every race on the planet, including niggers hate niggers.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...vte-story.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everybody hates niggers. It's a worldwide pandemic ! You don't have to be a cracker either. Niggers are vermin. I hope some the brave human gets offered a better job for standing up to the nigger menace.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude was just stating the facts and nothing but the facts!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Useless nigger youtuber was there trying to start trouble as niggers always do.Nigger was obviously sent there by it’s coddler.
    I work for a lady from time to time who is a real estate agent in Cocoa Beach Florida.All she did on her Facebook page was say that she considered BLM a hate group. Next day, fired. But she got a better job immediately. If you’re good at what you do, people don’t care if you hate niggers. In fact many employers find it to be a good quality to hate niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome. I bet he's not telling anyone where he lives, or there would be a mad stampede by everyone who would want to live in a nigger-free zone.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Useless nigger youtuber was there trying to start trouble as niggers always do.Nigger was obviously sent there by it’s coddler.
    I work for a lady from time to time who is a real estate agent in Cocoa Beach Florida.All she did on her Facebook page was say that she considered BLM a hate group. Next day, fired. But she got a better job immediately. If you’re good at what you do, people don’t care if you hate niggers. In fact many employers find it to be a good quality to hate niggers.
    I wish I worked for myself so I didnt have to worry about it but I have to act as though I dont mind niggers on the daily.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Abram’s lawyer Benjamin Taylor told The News after Ng was booked on two misdemeanor counts of disorderly conduct and released over the weekend.
    Wait, I thought only white peepo could be rayciss!

Wait, was it niggers can't be racist?

It's just hard to keep track of it all sometimes.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I wish I worked for myself so I didnt have to worry about it but I have to act as though I dont mind niggers on the daily.
    I am a licensed flooring contractor.I have a partner, but I do all the estimates. We stay busy,so I am picky with customers. If I hear a nigg voice, I say that I am on a 6 mo job. If I get to the estimate and it turns out to be a nigg or obvious liberal, I estimate 25% higher.I always act professional.I am a five-star company

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a licensed flooring contractor.I have a partner, but I do all the estimates. We stay busy,so I am picky with customers. If I hear a nigg voice, I say that I am on a 6 mo job. If I get to the estimate and it turns out to be a nigg or obvious liberal, I estimate 25% higher.I always act professional.I am a five-star company
    Nice, I did flooring for 10 years.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    yup, the old double the estimate trick if you don't want the job ! Love it !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Nice, I did flooring for 10 years.
    How are your knees? At 59 years old, mine are still good because I stay thin.Still,I try to stick with full bathroom remodels.Less work and more money.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How are your knees? At 59 years old, mine are still good because I stay thin.Still,I try to stick with full bathroom remodels.Less work and more money.
    mine are ok. I have one bad one from feetsball when I was in high school. Had a torn acl but my knees werent the issue with flooring. It was my back that started bothering me with the flooring. We did mostly tile work but ive done a little of everything.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Consider it a "nigger-libtard annoyance tax!!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Consider it a "nigger-libtard annoyance tax!!"
    That’s how I thought of it. And many times they will pay. I do professional work and my partner and I act professional.I keep my personal beliefs to myself. This is all about making money.