Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Austin, Texas Nigger School Principal Put On Leave

This nigger buck school principal from Casis Elementary in Austin, Texas has been abruptly put on leave. No explanation given.

This is one of those "beloved" magic nuggets, so you can almost guarantee muh dikin' is involved.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20201...laced-on-leave

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah! The look on that nigger's muzzle says it all -- Muh Dik!

Hopefully, no Human children were affected by this hideous "magic" nigger. I don't care how many niglets got diddled -- they're used to it.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a number of Facebook posts, parents questioned whether his departure involved parent complaints surrounding campus reopening plans. They said they are emailing administrators and school board members in support of Tinnon, as well as to urge them to slow down the reopening process and prioritize the safety of students and staff.
    I'm actually going to wait and see on this one. If there was muhdikk involved, there will be an arrest. This is Austin and they are known for crazy liberal shit. It is arguably the most fuxed place in Texas. A lot of Texans don't acknowledge it as part of the state because it's just so screwed up.

The guy's problem might have been that he wasn't libtarded enough. Either that, or he was simply grossly incompetent in his job. That possibility is slim, though, since how would the other niggers in the district even know? That's generally not enough to get a nigger fired, especially by other niggers.

I'm gonna put this one in my holding file for further research.

Maybe we should all do the same before we look like we are being nigger lynchers for the sake of being nigger lynchers (figuratively speaking, of course).
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger beasts are all natural born thieves, rapists ,murderers and all around felons. My guess would be that he molested a child. But the liberals don’t want you to know that. Because it is politically incorrect to point out when a fucking nigger pet of theirs has done something wrong.

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm actually going to wait and see on this one. If there was muhdikk involved, there will be an arrest. This is Austin and they are known for crazy liberal shit. It is arguably the most fuxed place in Texas. A lot of Texans don't acknowledge it as part of the state because it's just so screwed up.

The guy's problem might have been that he wasn't libtarded enough. Either that, or he was simply grossly incompetent in his job. That possibility is slim, though, since how would the other niggers in the district even know? That's generally not enough to get a nigger fired, especially by other niggers.

I'm gonna put this one in my holding file for further research.

Maybe we should all do the same before we look like we are being nigger lynchers for the sake of being nigger lynchers (figuratively speaking, of course).
    That's great advice. Indeed, we have no idea what this nigger did. The article is incredibly vague. You are certainly correct about being careful.

I used to live just minutes from Austin, in Williamson County to the north... now in I'm back home, about an hour north. You are right... Austin is a liberal insane asylum. Worse now all the leftist California refugees have invaded. It's more fuxated than ever!

This is a story to watch.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It's picture really does look a little on the down-low side of life. As if it likes children a bit too much; in a Michael Jackson sort of way. But, you're right. Who knows what conniving, money laundering, drug selling, drug fueled violent, ho beatin', biggoted BLM supporting, electronics stealing, poor job performing, lazy nigger buffoonery this gorilla was involved in? I'll be interested to find out. That is, if the media reports it. I'm sure they'll try to coddle and protect their magic nigger and the dark black secret about what niggers really are. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be another example of a nigger in a suit with a suitcase full of money is still just a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPDATE:

It seems that the HNIC was booted for doing battle with the unions. From everything I could find on the matter, it appears that this was the nigger with the whip in charge of keeping the rest of the field niggers working. The regular field niggers liked being able to "work" from home for a total of 1-2 hours a day while Porky Pigging it from the desktop down online. They didn't want to go back and he wanted them to get their lazy asses back to work. Apparently the state was going to cut funding if they didn't.

A facebook war ensued with the teacher's unions going after him full throttle until they got him relieved of duties for a few days. They are still butthurt over having to come back and a shitload of them have put in for medical exemptions only to have them denied.

This was apparently the source of the complaints.

No muhdikkery appears to be afoot. Just a bunch of lazy nigger teachers who tried to yank the whip nigger off his horse.

There have been no further complaints against him.

Just like liberals, though, I love it when they eat their own.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

"No muhdikkery appears to be afoot..."

A rarity indeed!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    That's great advice. Indeed, we have no idea what this nigger did. The article is incredibly vague. You are certainly correct about being careful.

I used to live just minutes from Austin, in Williamson County to the north... now in I'm back home, about an hour north. You are right... Austin is a liberal insane asylum. Worse now all the leftist California refugees have invaded. It's more fuxated than ever!

This is a story to watch.
    I used to live in Round Rock!! Austin is TRUELY FUXATED and fucked up!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No muhdikkery appears to be afoot. Just a bunch of lazy nigger teachers who tried to yank the whip nigger off his horse.
    Just like liberals, though, I love it when they eat their own.
    Teachers unions are the worst kind of commie scum. I'm surprised they are allowed in Texas.
    My NY home town is part of the Island Park Union Free School District,
    and we are otherwise up to our neck in government employee unions.