Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gorgeous!! Hope he gave his rot a treat.
    He gave him a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge burger, HOT off the grill!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    When I was in the military, I noticed that a lot of sheboons seemed to have far more testosterone than the male of the species.

Most of them do look like males as well! Honestly, to my mind the sheboons are even uglier as the bucks. Absolutely can't understand oil drillers!! Just take a close look at this ugly sherilla obongo:

Repatriation now!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This is Teya. She isn’t exactly the most popular nigger where I’m from. She pushes her BLM agenda and tries her best to hang around us white people and push it on us. We are getting sick and tired of this disgusting ape and we need some tips on how to get rid of it because it stinks and we are tired of looking and hearing this monkey NIGGER before she convinces us of her bullshit. How do we get rid of this disgusting nigger? I was hoping to be able to do what they did in the old days, the good old days, when wanting to get rid of a nigger but we can’t do that. Or can we?
    Wear a t-shirt with this picture printed on it to show her you proudly support her matter
    [IMG] https://ibb.co/932H0J1 [/IMG]

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ignore and avoid niggers at all costs. Consider them diseased and highly radioactive. Never forget they're feral idiot shitskinned subhuman vermin that are a cancer upon humanity. I act like they're invisible and I'm deaf. Their stench is difficult to deal with at times so keep as far way from them as possible.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Laughing at them really fucks them up. They can go chimp 0 to chimp 5 just like that and the best thing about it they're so self conscious anyone laughing at anything will trigger them.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Ignore and avoid niggers at all costs. Consider them diseased and highly radioactive. Never forget they're feral idiot shitskinned subhuman vermin that are a cancer upon humanity.
    My sentiments, exactly!
    I act like they're invisible and I'm deaf. Their stench is difficult to deal with at times so keep as far way from them as possible.
    But you really have to be careful, because the "invisible and I'm deaf" thing can switch them to attack/chimpout mode pretty fast. So stay safe and keep your distance.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Laughing at them really fucks them up. They can go chimp 0 to chimp 5 just like that and the best thing about it they're so self conscious anyone laughing at anything will trigger them.
    Yep, noticed that too! If they feel the need to chimp they chimp! A friend of mine and I once were chatting and joking in front of a cinema. Sheboon on the other side of the four lane road thought we were laughing at her. No idea why, we did not even look at her direction. Cat 4, she waddled over the street despite the rush hour traffic to "comfront youz uglys raciss mootherfukaz why youz beez making fun of meeez". Then we really laughed at her. My buddy is a huge ex seal, three times my size, so I felt pretty safe. But still, these things are incredibly dangerous, so stay safe, avoid the groid! Especially the sows!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I CCW at all times.. I have no issues with dispatching them as long as it's legal self defense. Dead niggers are good niggers.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Teya Wild the ugly nigger

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The Ugly sheboon

[IMG] https://ibb.co/DrRHkNk [/IMG]

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    He gave him a yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge burger, HOT off the grill!!
    Glad to hear that

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I CCW at all times.. I have no issues with dispatching them as long as it's legal self defense. Dead niggers are good niggers.
    I second that! CCW is a very good advice!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wear a t-shirt with this picture printed on it to show her you proudly support her matter
    [IMG] https://ibb.co/932H0J1 [/IMG]
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Tru Dat!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

We still hate Teya Wild

YUCK! DISGUSTING APE LOOKS SHE SMELLS LIKE SHIT!