Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Teya the disgusting nigger

This is Teya. She isn’t exactly the most popular nigger where I’m from. She pushes her BLM agenda and tries her best to hang around us white people and push it on us. We are getting sick and tired of this disgusting ape and we need some tips on how to get rid of it because it stinks and we are tired of looking and hearing this monkey NIGGER before she convinces us of her bullshit. How do we get rid of this disgusting nigger? I was hoping to be able to do what they did in the old days, the good old days, when wanting to get rid of a nigger but we can’t do that. Or can we?

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rush at it with job application forms.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best way is just ignore the fucking sheboone.From time to time, we get a niggerin our neighborhood. Of course, if it causes problems, you take action. Or for the most part you just ignore them. They need attention to thrive. Now if there are several joining her,You may have problems.But if you live in a nigger hating neighborhood like mine, it’ll eventually stop and go away.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the worst thing you can do is ignore a nigger. They are like children. They will just get louder and louder until you want to scream. If you turn your back or look away they will attack like a wild animal. The best thing you can do is stand your ground until your safety is as stake. Then you call the police aka animal control and let them deal with it.

Dealing with niggers these days is tricky. You have to approach each situation differently. You can't go at it as "dealing with niggers" or you will get nowhere. All a nigger has to do is whip out that race card to the local nigger whine line and you lose. Essentially you have to let the animal bite before you can call animal control. Just take the necessary steps to mitigate the damage.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the job app idea... maybe some work clothes/work boots?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I think the worst thing you can do is ignore a nigger. They are like children. They will just get louder and louder until you want to scream. If you turn your back or look away they will attack like a wild animal. The best thing you can do is stand your ground until your safety is as stake. Then you call the police aka animal control and let them deal with it.

Dealing with niggers these days is tricky. You have to approach each situation differently. You can't go at it as "dealing with niggers" or you will get nowhere. All a nigger has to do is whip out that race card to the local nigger whine line and you lose. Essentially you have to let the animal bite before you can call animal control. Just take the necessary steps to mitigate the damage.
    I can confirm that, at least for the "real deal". The colonialists that recently came from Africa hate it like hell if you ignore them. At least the shitbeasts that were "invited" by Angela Stalin Merkel to Germany. Sadly I had to deal with a few of them. Btw., they do show a pretty weird behaviour, I don't know if that's an African thing or an nigger thing in general: If they don't get what they want they repeat themselves over and over again, like a broken vinyl record. Now, what really blows them up is when you behave the same . Downside, it's hard not to start laughing and it could become dangerous.
    Stay save!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can confirm that, at least for the "real deal". The colonialists that recently came from Africa hate it like hell if you ignore them. At least the shitbeasts that were "invited" by Angela Stalin Merkel to Germany. Sadly I had to deal with a few of them. Btw., they do show a pretty weird behaviour, I don't know if that's an African thing or an nigger thing in general: If they don't get what they want they repeat themselves over and over again, like a broken vinyl record. Now, what really blows them up is when you behave the same . Downside, it's hard not to start laughing and it could become dangerous.
    Stay save!
    It's incredible the way they can repeat a single phrase 20 times in a row, e.g., "Look a muh vee-hickle!" if they get no reaction the first time. If you are going to ignore or otherwise antagonize a nigger make sure it's not armed first with gun or knife and in the case of a sow, there is no access to boiling pots of liquids.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Or how about my favorite most repeated line from C.O.P.S. : What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did? What I Did?.....

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's incredible the way they can repeat a single phrase 20 times in a row, e.g., "Look a muh vee-hickle!" if they get no reaction the first time. If you are going to ignore or otherwise antagonize a nigger make sure it's not armed first with gun or knife and in the case of a sow, there is no access to boiling pots of liquids.
    Ha, so that means they do that in the US too. Guessed that, but nevertheless, still amazing! I mean, they "developed" apart from each other for more than 200 years. Fucking nonsense liberal "all humans" babbling!!
    Yes, they really seem to hit a dead end if you don't react how they want you to. Missing brain cells I suppose. Since we are not allowed to self defend in any way I am always careful, but thank you very much for the warning! Funnily, because you mention sow: Sometimes they seem to be even more aggressive than males (but on the other hand the reason might be I mostly encountered sow contact).
    Stay safe, prepare for after the election.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha, so that means they do that in the US too. Guessed that, but nevertheless, still amazing! I mean, they "developed" apart from each other for more than 200 years. Fucking nonsense liberal "all humans" babbling!!
    Yes, they really seem to hit a dead end if you don't react how they want you to. Missing brain cells I suppose. Since we are not allowed to self defend in any way I am always careful, but thank you very much for the warning! Funnily, because you mention sow: Sometimes they seem to be even more aggressive than males (but on the other hand the reason might be I mostly encountered sow contact).
    Stay safe, prepare for after the election.
    It seems they are more violent, vicious, and dangerous than the males. Even the bucks are afraid of them.

You should register!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest
    I agree....the best way to get rid of a nigger is to ignore it, so long as it is not causing physical harm.A friend pointed this out to me years ago.The loud music, the big rims, the stupid looking fake ass hair and nails..
    All a ploy for attention.I work with a female of the species that cannot look at her sail foam without making loud comments about what it sees or a text message.Really annoying.But if you ignore it, at least it will waddle off and look for a more attentive audience.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Best way is just ignore the fucking sheboone.From time to time, we get a niggerin our neighborhood. Of course, if it causes problems, you take action. Or for the most part you just ignore them. They need attention to thrive. Now if there are several joining her,You may have problems.But if you live in a nigger hating neighborhood like mine, it’ll eventually stop and go away.
    The "LOOK AT MEEZ" is ALWAYS strong with niggers!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    The "LOOK AT MEEZ" is ALWAYS strong with niggers!!
    True. And it only gets worse when they are in packs!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    True. And it only gets worse when they are in packs!
    Tru Dat!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It seems they are more violent, vicious, and dangerous than the males. Even the bucks are afraid of them.

You should register!
    Really, the bucks are afraid of the sows?! Wow! On the other hand that explains why they always seem to have white woman. I thought that would be to get a visa. I always want to throw up when I see white females with a nigger, and I demonstratively change side of the road if possible. And I see that very often, not only in the streets, but also on TV, ads, and so on. Never the other way around btw.
    D I S G U S T I N G!!
    What I don't get are the guys on the other hand: If I had a daughter and she would date a nigger, damn she would not be able to sit down for weeks, regardless her age!

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get a Rottweiler. The niggers and burners cross the street to stay away from you.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Get a Rottweiler. The niggers and burners cross the street to stay away from you.
    That is a very good idea! Everyone who has the possibility should consider that. Sadly I, as well as many other people in good old Europe, live in small flats. And I personally consider owning a large dog without at enough room as animal abuse. It's a dog, not a nigger. But hopefully I'll be able to relocate to a sparsely populated country soon.
    Stay safe and prepare for post election!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Years ago my brother had one. His USPS deliverer was an old whyte maing and one week he was on vacation. A nigger took his route my brother's rot looked out the screen door and saw the nig, made the were wolf face and barked uncontrollably. Uncle Remus ran to the truck and no mail was delivered for a week!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Years ago my brother had one. His USPS deliverer was an old whyte maing and one week he was on vacation. A nigger took his route my brother's rot looked out the screen door and saw the nig, made the were wolf face and barked uncontrollably. Uncle Remus ran to the truck and no mail was delivered for a week!!
    Gorgeous!! Hope he gave his rot a treat.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    When I was in the military, I noticed that a lot of sheboons seemed to have far more testosterone than the male of the species.