Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post
    I figure that amounts to four trillion $ p.a being an amount which ought be offered 'One-off, Up front' to five or six Afreakan, Central or South American countries if each were prepared to take seven or eight million Nigger 'Refugees' who desperately want to escape Whitey's brutality and '24/7' oppression. [...]
    Yes, although the U.S is such a terrible, 'Rayciss' and oppressive country nobody wants to leave it. Funny that...
    You nailed it! If yt really would be so evil and racist, there would not be any nigger rapefugees coming to western countries. Yet they do.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Definitely, that bastard changed our lives for the worse! Imagine not having any niggs!
    Damn, I just remembered that joke in the very beginning of "The Boondock Saints".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    we have for example, Yosemite Sam. He is a bad guy. Like Taz he is angry and stupid. But, he is white so it is ok to hate him to his core.

Yosemite Sam hated niggers as evidenced by the "nigger love a watermelon" cartoon. He just like duck and rabbit meat.

Taz was definitely a nigger, though.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn, I just remembered that joke in the very beginning of "The Boondock Saints".
    Haha, yes, I did like that one as well! Gimme a cold Coke

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Well, technically speaking, with a little tweaking of the laws, we could take away some rights from niggers...

We could start at taking away their rights to drive cars, to vote, the freedom of speech, the privilege of being able to marry and defile humans, and their right to burn down cities, loot stores, and murder police officers with impunity.

The nigger contributes nothing, but tries to take EVERYTHING from us.

Why do we, as humans, allow this to continue?

What has the nigger done to earn the rights that it has today?

I'm not saying we should bring back nigger slavery (that would be dumb), but we should reduce the status of the nigger and forcibly ship them all back to Africa, where they belong.

It might also be a good idea to modify our educational systems so that we will stop rewarding failure and low intelligence. What we should reward is excellence because that is what will make our nation strong again. Maybe issue scholarships to colleges to humans as a reward for outstanding academic performance, and get rid of sport scholarships. It's not exactly a secret that niggerball players have their grades artificially adjusted, and they tend to pursue degrees in the philosophy of underwater basket weaving.

I don't get how anyone can look at what happened over the last year in regards to the nigger (and antifa) protests, and then think that any of that was a good thing. Sure, if we got rid of the niggers, the antifas and similar rejects would still be here, but it would be a hell of a lot easier to enforce human laws when dealing with humans only.

The only possible explanation I can think of for humans to support niggers for any reason is if the humans in question have failed miserably at the game of life, and they are choosing to latch onto the nigger as a means of compensating for their intellectual and/or cognitive weaknesses. Or maybe even other humans regard the niggerlovers as trash, and the niggerlovers now can only associate with niggers as humans no longer respect or desire them. It might be a never ending self-destructive cycle of self-abuse and self-destruction, and perhaps the niggerlovers are mentally ill.

One can only guess, but there seems to be a lot of evidence to suggest that niggerlovers and anti-fascists are severely mentally ill, and that they support the destruction of American society. I mean, it's not like the niggers could have organized all of this shit by themselves, right?