Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I did find an old silverback nigger here recently. It lives about a mile from us, but it can barely walk and has one foot on a banana peel at this point. It has a fat old mudshark [SMGDH]...

There are niggers everywhere, I suppose. I'm sure you could go to the North Pole, and yep, there's a nigger!
    LOL - you mention a banana which is what it was probably thinking about as it shuffled along to get some 'Malt' and whenever a Nigger tries to think of two things at the same time it always beez coonfuzed.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post
    Is this what it comes down to;
    DJT wins = Niggers riot in 'protest'
    Biden wins = Niggers riot because they'll be 'allowed' to.
    Just got back from a Trump rally in Central Florida. Looked like almost 600 Trump supporters and across the street ONLY 20-30 bite me supporters!! Prepare for chimpouts when Trump wins a LANDSLIDE!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm prepared for war. I live in an old Polish/German neighborhood and there's no love for niggers here by anybody under 40. The idiot Antifa/BLM supporters are few but constantly complain about their nigger loving signs being torn up or burned in the streets. The only thing lower than a nigger is a nigger lover communist.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    I'm prepared for war. I live in an old Polish/German neighborhood and there's no love for niggers here by anybody under 40. The idiot Antifa/BLM supporters are few but constantly complain about their nigger loving signs being torn up or burned in the streets. The only thing lower than a nigger is a nigger lover communist.
    That's right - after all, a Nigger can't really help having been heaved out by a Shepottamus whereas WHIGGERS (White Nigger coddlers, sympathizers and enablers) are that way by choice.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't be surprised one bit to see some widespread monkeyshines tonight in honor of Halloween. I saw a lot of cops on the mainland this morning.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Really!? Man, you are lucky. To my experience, the younger generations are the ones who normally are the die hard coddlers. Especially females under the age of 30. Or is that an Polish/German thing? Regardless, lucky you!
    Praise the lord for being human, avoid the groid and stay safe after the election!

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really!? Man, you are lucky. To my experience, the younger generations are the ones who normally are the die hard coddlers. Especially females under the age of 30. Or is that an Polish/German thing? Regardless, lucky you!
    Praise the lord for being human, avoid the groid and stay safe after the election!
    Yeah, I think that white females under 30 y.o are the problem with the 'Plain Jane' and butt ugly ones being the worst.
    I guess they are just p.ssed because nature hasn't been kind to them whereby they need some issue or 'Cause' to vent their rage because they only attract desperate males which of course includes all Nigger bucks. Note how at 'Peaceful' protests they are usually alone or with their sorry assed 'Sisters' - Oh wait, I forgot that many of them are Dykes!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Riots will be a bummer. If it happens, I hope Trump knocks it down quickly and cages a lot of niggers and nigger coddlers. It would be fun to watch. What I'm really looking forward to is seeing all the snowflake meltdowns. That stuff never gets old! They are so stupid, they never learn. Rather than do some soul searching and find out why the majority of people don't agree with their BS and learn why they are so wrong, they just have irrational tantrums. They never get tired of being wrong. Entertaining as hell!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Riots will be a bummer. If it happens, I hope Trump knocks it down quickly and cages a lot of niggers and nigger coddlers. It would be fun to watch. What I'm really looking forward to is seeing all the snowflake meltdowns. That stuff never gets old! They are so stupid, they never learn. Rather than do some soul searching and find out why the majority of people don't agree with their BS and learn why they are so wrong, they just have irrational tantrums. They never get tired of being wrong. Entertaining as hell!
    The thing is they believe they are right. They blindly believe whatever the far left media tells them when the evidence to the contrary is right in front of them. Trump is no saint and he sure is not articulate. He would be much better for this country if the media and the left had not tried for 4 years to smear him. Even after proving the Russian lies were a hoax approved by Hillary they still keep trying that. You cab net the meltdown will be EPIC this time around and shit is going to hit the fan. Be ready for the niggers and pantifa to cause trouble. Get the popcorn ready.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That's right - after all, a Nigger can't really help having been heaved out by a Shepottamus whereas WHIGGERS (White Nigger coddlers, sympathizers and enablers) are that way by choice.
    Shepottamus, gorgeous, love it! Exactly know what you mean:

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah, I think that white females under 30 y.o are the problem with the 'Plain Jane' and butt ugly ones being the worst.
    I guess they are just p.ssed because nature hasn't been kind to them whereby they need some issue or 'Cause' to vent their rage because they only attract desperate males which of course includes all Nigger bucks. Note how at 'Peaceful' protests they are usually alone or with their sorry assed 'Sisters' - Oh wait, I forgot that many of them are Dykes!
    Exactly! Besides that, white females almost exclusively study politics, sociology, genderism... and similar nonsense at college. And everyone knows colleges are brainwashing sects these days, where there is only one topic: white guilt

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Yes, looking forward to that one as well! The meltdowns will be epic! Already decided to take two days off after the election day for safety reasons, and of course to have some popcorn watching the inevitable meltdowns. Sadly I don't find the link right now, but does anybody remember that girl in a lecture throwing a tantrum because the teacher said "it is a fact that males on average are taller than women"? Bet we'll see a lot more of that, haha.