Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

US Army recruiting mudshark spouses

I can here the conversation now:

Welcome back from your nine and a half month deployment to Iraq, honey! I have a surprise for you - meet your new son Cuckholdious Latreen! I probably should have told you that my great grandfather was black and some of my cousins turned out black because of this. It's a recessive gene so maybe there's some black in you as well...

You laugh, but I had a girl working for me that did just that. That is a no shitter. She was engaged to wealthy car dealer in her home state of GA while screwing one of the guys in my unit. That sprog turned out black as shit and she convinced her fiance that her great GM was black. His dumb ass bought it and married her anyway. That tar baby came out the spitting image of it's monkey daddy.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My older sister is 12 years older than me. She got married to a nice guy in the Air Force when she was in her late teens and became a mother in her early 20's. One summer when I was like 16, I went to stay during summer vacation with her and her family while they were living on an airbase in Del Rio Texas. But, my sister had a friend named Kate. Kate was an Air Force wife originally from England. She was pale as a ghost, had bright red hair and had the most adorable English accent. Naturally, my hormone addled teen age ass just had to develop a school boy crush on her. But, she was married to a big ugly Air Force black nigger named Durrell. Totally made me sick.

My sister told me later that she was just using him to get US citizenship and divorced him some time later. Still disgusting, though.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    My older sister is 12 years older than me. She got married to a nice guy in the Air Force when she was in her late teens and became a mother in her early 20's. One summer when I was like 16, I went to stay during summer vacation with her and her family while they were living on an airbase in Del Rio Texas. But, my sister had a friend named Kate. Kate was an Air Force wife originally from England. She was pale as a ghost, had bright red hair and had the most adorable English accent. Naturally, my hormone addled teen age ass just had to develop a school boy crush on her. But, she was married to a big ugly Air Force black nigger named Durrell. Totally made me sick.

My sister told me later that she was just using him to get US citizenship and divorced him some time later. Still disgusting, though.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just realized the page (jpg) that I posted from the Army Family Readiness page has disappeared from my post. What gives? It was there after I posted it.

It had a picture of two white parents holding a tar baby and was from the AFR website.

I'll try to find it and repost it here.

UPDATE:

Well, shit. I can't find the damn thing now. The whole post was about the picture.

Has anyone else had a problem with pics disappearing?

Any ideas about this admins? I made sure the pic was there after I posted it because I've had some that wouldn't show up unless I saved them to my HD first so I always go back after posting to double check.

You guys probably thought I was rambling on for no reason after I posted that rant, huhh?

If I can find it, I'll post it - it will make more sense then. Until then, just try to make a mental picture of it from my description.

It looked a little something like this:

One cuck, one nigger fuck and a one upchuck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tar baby and two white parents.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	12683
    Last edited by tweakstick; 10-28-2020 at 02:24 PM. Reason: well, shit...
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess Margaret was a vile coal burner. She liked the blackened pork ! Fucking cunt.

Princess Margaret
    On September 13, 1971 British thieves tunnelled into the vault of Lloyds Bank on Baker Street in London and ransacked the safety deposit boxes. They were able to make off with hundreds of thousands pounds of jewellery and cash. In the rush to get out of the bank they also took some documents and pictures from the safety deposit boxes.

One of the boxes belonged to infamous gangster Michael X a black gangster activist who had sexually compromising pictures of Princess Margaret, the younger sister of Queen Elizabeth II. In the 60s and 70s Margaret led a very un-Royal lifestyle on her estate on the Caribbean island of Mustique. Margaret would photograph her friends as they frolicked naked on the beaches and grounds of her estate.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I was in the delivery room, and a niglet popped out of my woman's muh poosy, I would walk right out, get all of my things, and disappear.

There's no way in hell that any child of mine will ever be of the nigger persuasion.

Name:	filthy392013.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	12888

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come here bitch and let me cut the cord. We can play mandingo!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by coonsЯus View Post
    princess margaret was a vile coal burner. She liked the blackened pork ! Fucking cunt.
    disgusting!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post

Bonus points to anyone who gets the reference.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    If I was in the delivery room, and a niglet popped out of my woman's muh poosy, I would walk right out, get all of my things, and disappear.

There's no way in hell that any child of mine will ever be of the nigger persuasion.

They stereotype themselves. Look at her - a big ugly, tranny-looking bitch so frustrated and filled with self-hated that she could only attract that pathetic beta pipsqueak nu-male with less testosterone than she has that she had to get herself a niglet to get some attention.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Isn't that the guy - Dwyer? - who shot himself during a live press conference and there was a song about it? I saw that once on YT. Very shocking.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the Filter song about this incident. Posted a link to it in another article on here today where a human thwacked a nigger on the noggin and knocked the chicken gizzards out of it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Isn't that the guy - Dwyer? - who shot himself during a live press conference and there was a song about it? I saw that once on YT. Very shocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I love the Filter song about this incident. Posted a link to it in another article on here today where a human thwacked a nigger on the noggin and knocked the chicken gizzards out of it.

You are both correct! Yeah, I know... Kinda sick, but then time + tragedy = comedy, right???

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    Cuckholdious Latreen

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HEY EVERYBODY!
    WHITEY FOUND THE PIC!

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...-and-be-a-cuck!

20. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK...

This shit just keeps getting worse:

Name:	cuck faggot nigger adopt.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	13993

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can here the conversation now:

Welcome back from your nine and a half month deployment to Iraq, honey! I have a surprise for you - meet your new son Cuckholdious Latreen! I probably should have told you that my great grandfather was black and some of my cousins turned out black because of this. It's a recessive gene so maybe there's some black in you as well...

You laugh, but I had a girl working for me that did just that. That is a no shitter. She was engaged to wealthy car dealer in her home state of GA while screwing one of the guys in my unit. That sprog turned out black as shit and she convinced her fiance that her great GM was black. His dumb ass bought it and married her anyway. That tar baby came out the spitting image of it's monkey daddy.

Proof that LIBTARDISM is a Mental Disorder!!