Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

86% of Air Force pilots are white men. Here's why this needs to change.

We need more nigger fighter pilots cuz racisms and George Floyd. Meh.
    The tragic death of George Floyd and recent events have fueled widespread protests and a renewed call for racial equality nationwide. Amid this, our country has been compelled to reflect on issues that are often uncomfortable, and leaders have been driven to examine their organizations in ways like never before. The Air Force, in many ways, is no different. But as a war-fighting organization we cannot afford to squander this moment, because our future — and national security — depends on it.
    Yes, our National Security depends on having more nigger fighter pilots because racisms and George Floyd.

Before I even took command of my service’s recruiting efforts this spring, Air Force leadership made it clear to me that improving diversity would be on the top of my to-do list. And recent national events only serve as an accelerant as we take aim and tackle this vexing issue.

Pentagon leaders didn’t need to explain the why, although Gen. David Goldfein, our former chief of staff, did that in calling diversity “a war-fighting imperative.” It’s been clear for some time that our progress in better reflecting the society we serve has been too slow.

Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr., the first African-American to lead any branch of the military, has called on us to accelerate change or risk losing ground to Russia and China, both of which are integrating potential game-changing technologies like artificial intelligence and hypersonic flight. We need both the best technologies and the best people to win. Improving our diversity falls squarely in Brown’s mandate.
    I really hope those assholes in the Pentagon don't get that war they want with Russia or China. If they do, We're screwed.
    https://news.yahoo.com/86-of-air-for...155046366.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers ruin everything. No further guidance is needed.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sole purpose of the US military is to kill people and break their things - expeditiously and cheaply.

While niggers do both of these things every time they riot, they cannot do it in a focused manner. Simply put - they simply can not and will not follow directions... ANY DIRECTIONS!

They can not and will not do it when directed at an enemy.
    They can not and will not do it as a unit.
    They can not and will not do it with attention to details without getting sidetracked.
    They can not and will not do it with any semblance of military bearing, precision, or faithfulness to God, Country, fellow soldiers, sailors, marines or airmen.

They don't understand what true faith and allegiance is.

A zero attention span, low intelligence, indifference to life, rules, laws, teamwork combined with the need to be recognized by ooking the loudest will do nothing but cause bitter defeat and loss of the lives of countless military and civilians as well as property.

They simply have no business wearing the uniform in most cases that involve anything more complicated than a potato peeler or a mop.

The time to worry about whether a pilot's head is in the game isn't after his 70 IQ ass takes off from a flight deck with full racks, rails and nine yards. He doesn't have time to think about outstanding warrants, which rap he should to listen to, all his babies mammies looking for child support, or whether the bitches like the rheeumz on his F-18.

Most of these coddlers have no idea what they are doing in the name of "diversity." Worse, some of them do and want them to do it. They are destroying or ability to fight from the inside. They are guilty of treason in doing so and should be treated accordingly by our laws, both civilian and UCMJ.

“For the want of a nail the shoe was lost,
    For the want of a shoe the horse was lost,
    For the want of a horse the rider was lost,
    For the want of a rider the battle was lost,
    For the want of a battle the kingdom was lost,
    And all for the want of a horseshoe-nail.”
    ― Benjamin Franklin

For want of some niggers, the US is lost.
    - Tweakstick
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers cant even drive cars, let alone fly planes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The sole purpose of the US military is to kill people and break their things - expeditiously and cheaply.

While niggers do both of these things every time they riot, they cannot do it in a focused manner. Simply put - they simply can not and will not follow directions... ANY DIRECTIONS!

They can not and will not do it when directed at an enemy.
    They can not and will not do it as a unit.
    They can not and will not do it with attention to details without getting sidetracked.
    They can not and will not do it with any semblance of military bearing, precision, or faithfulness to God, Country, fellow soldiers, sailors, marines or airmen.

They don't understand what true faith and allegiance is.

A zero attention span, low intelligence, indifference to life, rules, laws, teamwork combined with the need to be recognized by ooking the loudest will do nothing but cause bitter defeat and loss of the lives of countless military and civilians as well as property.

They simply have no business wearing the uniform in most cases that involve anything more complicated than a potato peeler or a mop.

The time to worry about whether a pilot's head is in the game isn't after his 70 IQ ass takes off from a flight deck with full racks, rails and nine yards. He doesn't have time to think about outstanding warrants, which rap he should to listen to, all his babies mammies looking for child support, or whether the bitches like the rheeumz on his F-18.

Most of these coddlers have no idea what they are doing in the name of "diversity." Worse, some of them do and want them to do it. They are destroying or ability to fight from the inside. They are guilty of treason in doing so and should be treated accordingly by our laws, both civilian and UCMJ.

“For the want of a nail the shoe was lost,
    For the want of a shoe the horse was lost,
    For the want of a horse the rider was lost,
    For the want of a rider the battle was lost,
    For the want of a battle the kingdom was lost,
    And all for the want of a horseshoe-nail.”
    ― Benjamin Franklin

For want of some niggers, the US is lost.
    - Tweakstick
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did think of one useful purpose that the black opsezz could provide: Gather them up, strap parachutes on them, give them all Hi Points and push them out over enemy territories just prior to an invasion. By the time we send in the ground troops, they will have created maximum rapey, robby, stabby, shooty chaos. The enemy will go bankrupt trying to either corral, feed or destroy them. They will completely demoralize the civilian and military forces leaving them ripe for defeat in short order.

No-one batted an eye when we left several thousand trained military working dogs in Vietnam after we pulled out (which I believe was a terrible, cruel choice) so a few million niggies shouldn't be a problem, right?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I did think of one useful purpose that the black opsezz could provide: Gather them up, strap parachutes on them, give them all Hi Points and push them out over enemy territories just prior to an invasion. By the time we send in the ground troops, they will have created maximum rapey, robby, stabby, shooty chaos. The enemy will go bankrupt trying to either corral, feed or destroy them. They will completely demoralize the civilian and military forces leaving them ripe for defeat in short order.

No-one batted an eye when we left several thousand trained military working dogs in Vietnam after we pulled out (which I believe was a terrible, cruel choice) so a few million niggies shouldn't be a problem, right?

11. Likes N/A, CoonsЯus, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post

I guess I'm not the only one to ever come up with the idea, huh?

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This post reminds me of an acquaintance that shared his experience of watching the Air Force trying to teach sand niggers to fly F4s. He said the sight of a F4 cartwheeling across the desert is impressive!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    has called on us to accelerate change or risk losing ground to Russia and China, both of which are integrating potential game-changing technologies like artificial intelligence and hypersonic flight.
    Because more niggers defeats A.I.....yeah, OK....
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well with all this equality demanded these days, I'm hoping that the next front line US infantry invaders will be the women and the alphabet people ! All the big strong white alpha males aren't needed anymore are they?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can't even drive cars without crashing them, racking up tickets, and getting their hoopties repossessed and dragged off to the impound. Someone thinks it's a good idea to give them planes to fly? Omg.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    86% of Air Force pilots are white men.

86% seems like a low percentage of fighter pilots. I'm sure there is a percentage of qualified white females but what is scary is the remaining percentage of spooks at the stick.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick

Sounds like what Soros is doing, forcing all those nigger "refugees"--mostly young male horney bastards--on Western Europe and the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick

I think of that periodically and it just makes me sick.

There's no comparison between a dog and a shitspawn nigg. Fuck the damn niggs.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a better idea: we can train niggers to be KAMIKAZE pilots!

Even if they survive, they will still be stuck behind enemy lines. Where they belong, because niggers are our enemy.

You don't really need to train them, either... you could have humans piloting the planes as if they were drones. "Hey Jackson, you know how you said niggers can't swim? Watch this!"

Imagine how awesome that job would be!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on. Didn't you see "red fails"? According to that lie, niggers were the best of the best.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.