Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger 'Intellectual': school exam tests were invented by White Supremacists to mess with niggers

Whitey is always trying to trip a nigger up. Ha ha ha LOL.
    To tell the truth about standardized tests is to tell the story of the eugenicists who created and popularized these tests in the United States more than a century ago.

This is the faux intellectual that the dumbass limpwristed niggerlover who owns Twitter, Jack Dorsey, gave $10 million to to study racisms that wrote this.

This is the elephant in the room that the people claiming the standardized test is fair do not want to discuss. They will claim white and Asian kids on average score higher on tests because they are smarter or work harder. Meaning Black and Latinx kids are not as smart or not as hard-working. Meaning white and Asian kids are superior. And all these racist ideas from people claiming they are not racist.

And to tell the truth about standardized tests is to tell the story of the eugenicists who created and popularized these tests in the United States more than a century ago. Stanford University psychologist and eugenicist Lewis Terman introduced and defended the viability of the nation’s first popular standardized intelligence test in his 1916 book “The Measurement of Intelligence.” These “experimental” tests will show “enormously significant racial differences in general intelligence, differences which cannot be wiped out by any scheme of mental culture,” Terman maintained.
    By the 1960s, genetic explanations had largely been discredited. Since then, lower test scores from Black and Latinx students have been explained by their environment: Their supposedly broken cultures, homes, schools, and families have made them intellectually inferior. Standardized tests have become the most effective racist weapon ever devised to objectively degrade Black and brown minds and legally exclude their bodies.
    Why do Black and Latinx children routinely get lower scores on the standardized tests? Either there’s something wrong with the test takers or there’s something wrong with the tests. Why are Black and Latinx children routinely under-represented in the exam schools? Either there’s something wrong with Black and Latinx children or there’s something wrong with Boston’s admissions policies.
    There’s something wrong with the test and the admissions policies. And to say there’s something wrong with Black and Latinx children is to espouse racist ideas. And those who say racist ideas, typically deny their ideas are racist.
    https://archive.is/jf5iZ#selection-1233.0-1259.231
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um, the tests apply to everyone equally.

If you get a bad score, that's because you can't meet the minimum standard. Artificially raising the score because of your skin color is inherently racist, and it puts unqualified people in positions that could be better served by qualified people.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger excuse for failure #3: Dem tests be so rayshist
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have the best opportunities and free gov grants for education.But they’re lazy, they don’t want to study and they don’t want to learn anything. They want everything given to them for free. I think we should give them a free one way ticket to Africa where they belong.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Um, the tests apply to everyone equally.

If you get a bad score, that's because you can't meet the minimum standard. Artificially raising the score because of your skin color is inherently racist, and it puts unqualified people in positions that could be better served by qualified people.
    Yep!! Ever go to the DMV?!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a surprise to me that Caltech only accepts high grades and proven academic excellence. No affirmative action. I don't know how they get away with it, but they do. That's why we don't have nigger scientists.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    It's a surprise to me that Caltech only accepts high grades and proven academic excellence. No affirmative action. I don't know how they get away with it, but they do. That's why we don't have nigger scientists.
    I didn't know that, actually. That is amazing that at least one school gets away with that.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I didn't know that, actually. That is amazing that at least one school gets away with that.
    Check out what California recently did. They OPPOSED discrimination!

California Proposition 16. End Diversity Ban

Repeals a constitutional provision that made it unlawful for California's state and local governments to discriminate against or grant preferential treatment to people based on race, ethnicity, national origin or sex.
    No
    56.5% 7,745,826
    Yes
    43.5% 5,958,684

I can guess at the main reason for the failure: when the double negatives and liberal speak is removed, what you get is this:

California Proposition 16. End Diversity Ban

Make it lawful for California's state and local governments to discriminate against people based on race, ethnicity, national origin or sex.

Make it lawful for California's state and local governments to grant preferential treatment to people based on race, ethnicity, national origin or sex.
    Apparently even libtards aren't quite as retarded as we thought they were.
    If it is wrong to hate niggers, I don't want to be right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Niggers have the best opportunities and free gov grants for education.But they’re lazy, they don’t want to study and they don’t want to learn anything. They want everything given to them for free. I think we should give them a free one way ticket to Africa where they belong.
    Yep!!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This is something I have noticed over the last ten years or so in engineering. At interview stage, you are given a sheet of paper, a pencil and a calculator with 20 engineering design based questions and 20 minutes to answer the lot.

I have never seen a nigger in my line of work. Ever.
    Proudly deplorable

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    This is something I have noticed over the last ten years or so in engineering. At interview stage, you are given a sheet of paper, a pencil and a calculator with 20 engineering design based questions and 20 minutes to answer the lot.

I have never seen a nigger in my line of work. Ever.
    That's a GOOD thing!!