Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Highest rated High School in America is dropping admissions tests to let in you know who

Demographic change has remade the Old Dominion. Once reliably conservative, Virginia is now a blue state. Non-white immigrants and white liberals moving to Northern Virginia (NOVA) lead this sea change. Arlington, once home to Robert E. Lee, and Alexandria, once a city that honored the Confederacy, are occupied territory.

Liberal whites and Asians face a contradiction. NOVA residents are generally status-seeking and career oriented. From my experience, they have the luxury beliefs of a self-conscious elite. Unfortunately for them, egalitarianism has a logic of its own. If you preach it enough, eventually it will turn on you.

LINKBOOKMARKThus, we arrive at the current controversy about the Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (TJHSST). It’s not being renamed, though we can probably assume that’s next. Instead, the school, ranked by US News as the best high school in the country, has eliminated its admissions test because not enough blacks can pass it. TJ, as it is called, was going to have an admissions “lottery” for students who had a 3.5 GPA or better, but the Fairfax County Schools Board did not approve that part of the plan. Still, that might just be a stay of execution. A proposed “Holistic Review” instead of a lottery might be even worse.
    https://www.unz.com/ghood/the-best-h...-to-diversity/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    FFS, even a 3.5 GPA is considered too hard? Every school now overweights GPA because of all the "honors" classes, so an official 3.5 is more like a 2.5. Call a class "honors math" or "honors science" or "honors Home Ec," and it's 1.0 higher. You wind up with a lot of students with GPAs well over 4, even approaching 5 like a bunch of friends and I had.

A lot of years ago there was a nigger bakkaball coach that was applauded for walking out on a game, to "protest" a college's 2.0 GPA requirement to be on a team. When I tried public school teaching, I saw the pressure to give good grades far beyond what was deserves, to keep a school from looking bad and to make parents happy. College players have it even easier. There isn't a professor out there who dares defy the administration, because sports teams are big money.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's appalling the destruction white liberals can inflict on the western world. Yet it's probably just the opposite version of how effective non-liberal whites can be at the tasks they set their minds to as well. That the European-based peoples that formed this country...the pinnacle of large scale quality of life so far...are given no credit at all for performing what are essentially miracles in the history all of vertebrate life on Earth in creating the wonders of our civilization. As if it was pure chance or luck that got us here. Pure chance or luck that developed everything we know, love, or take for granted. Or as if it was all created purely on the suffering of others, and if not for unconstrained subjugation, the white/European hegemony would not exist. It's mind boggling why these beliefs are not seen as insanity. We study animals of all kinds with such neutrally oriented and objective science, yet we can't bring ourselves to apply even an ounce of it to our own evolution because of those obnoxious voices among us who are so absolutely mired in preventing harm or insult to others. Now we are so blindly concerned with harm and insult that we are willing to shoot ourselves in the foot over and over again walking an aimless path of no value to the progress of humanity. This high school is simply saying that truth and human progress should take a back seat to insult. How depressing. I thought truth would be one of the ultimate goals of my life on Earth, as it is everyone's. Apparently not.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The liberals are all out to prove that their way is the only way. I have an old friend from my youth who is an extreme liberal. He is a multi-millionaire and him and his wife earn $500k a year between them at their government supported corporations. They are too frightened to speak out and have to conform to the status quo to keep the paychecks coming in - and here you go folks. It's only ever about the money. Poor people can speak out and vote Trump because they have not much to lose.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !