Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Family of 2018's Coalburner of the Year gets $13 million settlement from her school

The University of Utah announced on Thursday it has agreed to pay a $13.5 million settlement to the parents of Lauren McCluskey, a student and track star who was abducted outside of her residence hall and found murdered in her car a short time later. The announcement came on the second anniversary of her death.

‘We failed Lauren’
    In the settlement, the University said for the very first time that McCluskey’s death could have been prevented. University of Utah president Ruth Watkins previously said that she didn’t believe there was anything that could have been done to prevent McCluskey’s murder, despite an independent review that revealed a number of key failures by police. McCluskey’s parents filed two lawsuits against the university, alleging that their daughter’s murder could have been prevented.
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/univers...190025367.html

Damn right it could have been prevented, if she had not burned the coal in the first place. It remains 100% her fault, but her family failed her by not teaching her enough to avoid the groid. It looks like they'll always be in denial over her failure, because instead of taking responsibility for failing their daughter, they're blaming police.

If you let a wild tiger out of its cage and it starts tracking you, do you blame the zookeeper?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This may sound cold. But keep in mind, it’s coming from a guy who raised two wonderful daughters.And I would give my life for either.But, I’d rather see them dead than ever burning coal.And $13 million would be a great trade off.Since, they’d be disowned anyway.
    I’ve had an acquaintance whose daughter burned coal.The pain he felt was indescribable. Every day knowing that the beautiful white daughter he raised was being touched by those nasty black beastly hands and muh dick.
    He used to run a framing crew for Mercedes homes. back in the late 90s.The man ultimately left his wife because she kept contact with their mudsharking daughter.Then he disappeared..He wished his daughter death.I agree,because sometimes dead is better!

3. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    This may sound cold. But keep in mind, it’s coming from a guy who raised two wonderful daughters.And I would give my life for either.But, I’d rather see them dead than ever burning coal.And $13 million would be a great trade off.Since, they’d be disowned anyway.
    I’ve had an acquaintance whose daughter burned coal.The pain he felt was indescribable. Every day knowing that the beautiful white daughter he raised was being touched by those nasty black beastly hands and muh dick.
    He used to run a framing crew for Mercedes homes. back in the late 90s.The man ultimately left his wife because she kept contact with their mudsharking daughter.Then he disappeared..He wished his daughter death.I agree,because sometimes dead is better!
    Not cold at all. One of my first questions to any girl I dated, was their views on niggers. The ones that had anything remotely positive to say, never got a second date.
    My reasoning, I didn't want any girl I may marry to condone my future kids being with niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

If you let a wild tiger out of its cage and it starts tracking you, do you blame the zookeeper?
    An apt analogy. And you don't even blame the tiger. He's just doing what it true to his nature. Raping, maiming, murdering and creating mayhem is in the nigger DNA. If you're attacked by your pet tiger or your pet nigger, you blame yourself.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their dumb khunt daughter got what she deserved for laying with that beast, who had to be let into college under special nigger rules because he was too stupid otherwise.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Settlements are being paid out when niggers kill people? Everybody is about to be broke if this is starting to happen.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Damn right it could have been prevented, if she had not burned the coal in the first place. It remains 100% her fault, but her family failed her by not teaching her enough to avoid the groid. It looks like they'll always be in denial over her failure, because instead of taking responsibility for failing their daughter, they're blaming police.

Hell NO!! But parents who enable coal burning are like niggers. They NEVER take personal responsibility!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    An apt analogy. And you don't even blame the tiger. He's just doing what it true to his nature. Raping, maiming, murdering and creating mayhem is in the nigger DNA. If you're attacked by your pet tiger or your pet nigger, you blame yourself.
    Like the fable about the scorpion and the frog. It's their NATURE!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post

I had to double check the name on that post because I almost thought to myself that I posted it since it sounded exactly like what I was thinking.

I love my daughter but she knows how I feel and there is no excuse for self destruction. I'll put up with a lot of shit from her - not checking her oil on time, not listening to sound advice, etc. The one thing I can not tolerate is intentionally leaping into a volcano - which is what she might as well would be doing. I'd take that $13M, move to a derelict oil rig in the GOM, declare myself a country and live out my days in shame and alone but with a damn nice boat.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I had to double check the name on that post because I almost thought to myself that I posted it since it sounded exactly like what I was thinking.

I love my daughter but she knows how I feel and there is no excuse for self destruction. I'll put up with a lot of shit from her - not checking her oil on time, not listening to sound advice, etc. The one thing I can not tolerate is intentionally leaping into a volcano - which is what she might as well would be doing. I'd take that $13M, move to a derelict oil rig in the GOM, declare myself a country and live out my days in shame and alone but with a damn nice boat.
    Actually, jumping into a volcano would be better! When a white woman lays with a nigger, it’s a disgrace to the family! It shows the world that she chose a worthless piece of shit demon spawn black bastard over her own family and threw her self respect away forever! This is not something that can be undone!
    I’m lucky because my daughters and wife actually hate niggers more than I do.I can’t explain how this is even possible, but it is. I think it’s because part my wife’s family were in the Oklahoma triple K club! They truly hate spooks! Probably why I was so attracted to her 30 years ago.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lost my father when I was 17, but I can't even imagine the fireworks had I - at any age - dared to bring home a nigger buck, never mind rutting with one and crapping out a mutant sprog. My father, with a coal burner daughter and hybrid niglet grandchild? Unthinkable.

Too many fathers these days are weepy beta nu-males who cry on frickin' Reddit about what their children are doing and "What should I do?"

Disgusting.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That'll teach her. Bet she won't burn anymore coal. This is the only way they'll stop sharking.