Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Unarmed" niggers run over cop, cops make buck good, mayor's "plea for calm" means chimpouts guaranteed

It takes two screens on my big monitor (so 10 on a phone?) to get to the truth. Niggers and niggerlovers are acting like the deleted shitskins were just sitting there when a racist YT walked up and started shooting. We know better. The niggers were doing drugs, doing a drug deal, muh dikking, or had just robbed someone. Or all of the above.

If you try to run over a cop, that's using a deadly weapon. That's attempted murder.

Waukegan Police Department Commander Edgar Navarro said the shooting unfolded just before midnight on Tuesday when an officer went to investigate a "suspicious vehicle" that fled when he approached.

Navarro said a second officer spotted the car and pulled it over.

"That officer exited his vehicle and the vehicle that he was investigating began to reverse toward the officer," Navarro alleged. "The officer then pulled out his duty weapon and fired into the vehicle that was reversing. Both occupants were struck."

He said the female driver was wounded and the male passenger was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

No weapons were found in the car.
    https://www.yahoo.com/gma/yes-im-ner...192721062.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It takes two screens on my big monitor (so 10 on a phone?) to get to the truth. Niggers and niggerlovers are acting like the deleted shitskins were just sitting there when a racist YT walked up and started shooting. We know better. The niggers were doing drugs, doing a drug deal, muh dikking, or had just robbed someone. Or all of the above.

If you try to run over a cop, that's using a deadly weapon. That's attempted murder.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/yes-im-ner...192721062.html
    Too bad there was only one pair of batwings here!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Too bad there was only one pair of batwings here!!
    Myself ,as well as the taxpayers agree.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup. Chimpout is guaranteed. And when it happens, that would make TWO towns I used to live in that have had major nigger chimpouts. Waukegan and Kenosha. I tell you, Waukegan is a dump, thanks to the niggers. It always felt like the city was teetering on the edge of a chimpout, just like it did when I moved out of Kenosha.

With any luck, the chimpout will happen right before the election as a reminder to all humans of where liberals are trying to steer America.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Major burn loot and murder chimpout coming
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    In all my 66 years on this planet, I have had a few encounters with LEO's, and NOT once did it escalate.

Niggers and I mean ALL nigger are criminals and have zero impulse control, it's in their DNA and their so-called "culture" to glorify their fellow criminals as saints.
    My encounters with police also ended favorably. That’s because we are human and know how to treat law-enforcement with respect. All niggers are felons, ignorant and very obnoxious.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My encounters with police also ended favorably. That’s because we are human and know how to treat law-enforcement with respect. All niggers are felons, ignorant and very obnoxious.
    And dey gots warrants n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And dey gots warrants n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!
    Lol!