Close

Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like Prince ' gingga ' Harry admits he's dropped a bollock in marrying his half sow

https://knewz.com/meghan-harry-marri..._source=nypost

We knew it was going to happen, the Royal divorce ! Prince Harry is reputedly unhappy in his marriage to its gold nigger digger coon. Fuck 'em both is my war cry !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No hope for Harry the oil driller.He inherited his whore mother’s mudsharking gene. Personally, I hope he stays with the octocoon and has a miserable life.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    No hope for Harry the oil driller.He inherited his whore mother’s mudsharking gene. Personally, I hope he stays with the octocoon and has a miserable life.
    Or he will probably meet another one!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Or he will probably meet another one!!
    First of all, I’m not convinced he will leave the octocoon he’s with. Otherwise, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Harry has the mud shark gene, and it’s terminal.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, I’m not convinced he will leave the octocoon he’s with. Otherwise, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Harry has the mud shark gene, and it’s terminal.
    Tru Dat!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer he stay with Me-Again forever, that's a burden to carry. Like all royals, he will have other black asses and whores elsewhere for his taste in dark meat.

His mother is the most unworthy of all. A princess of England, who let herself be muh-dikked by a Paki Muslim and an Egyptian Muslim. The whore is lower than AOC. I really believe Phillip sent the SAS to eliminate her because she was pregnant by a cameljock - imagine the future king with a half-brother muzzie! Of course there's no evidence, the job was done by professionals!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes CoonsЯus, Jipshun Kang liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I prefer he stay with Me-Again forever, that's a burden to carry. Like all royals, he will have other black asses and whores elsewhere for his taste in dark meat.

His mother is the most unworthy of all. A princess of England, who let herself be muh-dikked by a Paki Muslim and an Egyptian Muslim. The whore is lower than AOC. I really believe Phillip sent the SAS to eliminate her because she was pregnant by a cameljock - imagine the future king with a half-brother muzzie! Of course there's no evidence, the job was done by professionals!
    I agree with you. And it was the right thing to do.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a nigger would encourage a human to abandon all of the luxuries of human culture and try to get the human to live in poverty.

Of course he is upset with the harsh reality that his nigger wife has caused him to abandon almost everything his family has earned.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    Only a nigger would encourage a human to abandon all of the luxuries of human culture and try to get the human to live in poverty.

Of course he is upset with the harsh reality that his nigger wife has caused him to abandon almost everything his family has earned.

And he's such a ball-less cuck he did it. He wanted her. He got her. The result is that he now eats fried chicken and watermelon at Christmas with his new nigger fambly - a bunch of rachet fat sows and retarded/down low-looking bucks. It's mostly sows, of course. All the bucks either ran off or are at NU, no doubt.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really believe Phillip sent the SAS to eliminate her because she was pregnant by a cameljock - imagine the future king with a half-brother muzzie! Of course there's no evidence, the job was done by professionals!
    You are 100% correct and I have always believed this. Phillip is a gangster. The old joke goes like this....What do you get if you cross the Queen and Prince Phillip? Dead in a Paris tunnel..
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

When Mother Teresa passed on she went to heaven. Because she had lived such an unselfish and virtuous life, she noticed that she had the biggest and brightest halo of them all. Until she crossed paths with Princess Diana. Puzzled she sought out Saint Peter. She asked him "Why is her halo bigger than mine? I lived a much more virtuous life than she did. I dedicated my entire life to the poor!"
    Saint Peter answered her, "That's not a halo. That's a Mercedes Benz steering wheel."
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    When Mother Teresa passed on she went to heaven. Because she had lived such an unselfish and virtuous life, she noticed that she had the biggest and brightest halo of them all. Until she crossed paths with Princess Diana. Puzzled she sought out Saint Peter. She asked him "Why is her halo bigger than mine? I lived a much more virtuous life than she did. I dedicated my entire life to the poor!"
    Saint Peter answered her, "That's not a halo. That's a Mercedes Benz steering wheel."

That's the funniest shit I've heard in a while.

Mrs. Tweak was chastising me for laughing at it and asked why I thought it was funny. I explained that time + tragedy = comedy. She pointed out that I would have laughed at that joke the day after she died had I heard it then.

Damn. My woman knows me too well.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that something along the lines of putting her to work cleaning up around the palaces would fuck with her ego big time. There are tons of glass windows to be cleaned and just picking up after the tourists would be a very demeaning job below her pay grade. Something public for when she fucks up with the mouth it goes straight to the queen's attention. Give her to the Beefeaters because they're a fairly salty bunch capable of offending her royal blackass?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    The ginger whinger didn't do his homework on the nasty sheboon. If he had, he would know what an evil, manipulative gold digger it is.

Can you imagine the Queen's horrified look when she found out Me Me Me-again used to be a 'party girl' on luxury yachts and has a few topless photos in circulation?

Prince Philip's dislike of the fuzzy wuzzies is well documented and the half coon's early demise in a private jet that suffers 'engine failure'* 200 miles off the west coast of Ireland has already been arranged.

* Jet engines tend to fail when they take a direct hit from an AAM fired from an RAF Typhoon.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    The ginger whinger didn't do his homework on the nasty sheboon. If he had, he would know what an evil, manipulative gold digger it is.

Can you imagine the Queen's horrified look when she found out Me Me Me-again used to be a 'party girl' on luxury yachts and has a few topless photos in circulation?

Prince Philip's dislike of the fuzzy wuzzies is well documented and the half coon's early demise in a private jet that suffers 'engine failure'* 200 miles off the west coast of Ireland has already been arranged.

* Jet engines tend to fail when they take a direct hit from an AAM fired from an RAF Typhoon.
    It's cheaper to get one of the mechanics to take a number two pencil to the engine before take off. Untraceable that way too.

Don't ask how or where. I've already said too much.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

20. Likes CoonsЯus, Goodman Grey liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope The Queen has the good sense to forever abjure Harry the Horrible from the Windsor family for life! He hates the Royal Family anyway...

Fuck 'em! Strip him of all inherited titles and endowments for life!

If Lizzy does that before she succumbs, she just might save the Monarchy.

NigShitPigShit
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick
    time + tragedy = comedy

I've been hoping QEII would do a select-all and backspace of Me-gain and her spawn in a helicopter "accident" or some such. Let the Royal Family restart with a clean slate.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NigShitPigShit View Post

I've been hoping QEII would do a select-all and backspace of Me-gain and her spawn in a helicopter "accident" or some such. Let the Royal Family restart with a clean slate.
    Yep!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    About time he dumped this gold digging whore, probably will get boned because he didn't sign a pre-nup. But I doubt he cares because he has more money than knows what to do with anyway.
    This skank was always so full of herself says she wants to be president, seriously thinks she is the prettiest woman alive, and better than everyone else.
    Who would've thought someone like that would be a pain to live with? sheesh.
    Even if he leaves that gold diggin octocoon whore, he’ll only be onto the next coon.He’s got those nigger lovin genes in his blood.Just like his dead whore mud shark mother.Face it, when you sleep with a nigger, you’re no better than a nigger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast