Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

The most vile TV ad ever!

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/t7zC/vaselin...-skin-of-color

OMG, there is just no words of how revolting this commercial is. Never,ever,ever buy this shit again.
    I happened to see this last night and Mrs. AM have to hold my arm to keep me from throwing the remote through the screen.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bwahaha! Ridiculous fucking commercial. Another company that wanted to be politically correct. They need to be boycotted . I used to use their intensive care products for my hands. I will let my hands dry out and bleed before I ever use one of their products again.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe I saw that shit. No amount of moisturizer can soften black hide. "They've been oppressed for 400 years". I'll just buy Nivea. They used to have "controversial" ads in the past.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is super weird about all of this propaganda is the fact that niggers haven't actually won any real wars against humans, and humans are the ones choosing to write themselves out of history.

Back in my day, you had to actually defeat your enemies in order to write history.

I suppose mass suicide counts as a "victory," but it is not one that I would celebrate. It's like going hunting and shooting a deer in the back of the head while it is sleeping. No challenge, no threat, no victory.

I mean, sure, you get the meat (unless you are a nigger and you just muh dik the corpse and leave it there), but without actual effort, it feels like an empty win.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I can't believe I saw that shit. No amount of moisturizer can soften black hide. "They've been oppressed for 400 years". I'll just buy Nivea. They used to have "controversial" ads in the past.
    The shit skin beasts are oppressing themselves.By their behavior. And by their track record. Look at every human that came to this country.Polish,Spanish Asian Italian English Greek Irish Russian Cuban ect... The majority of humans that came to America worked,paid taxes and Prospered.There are no group of humans that commit 90% of the crime.Or whose majority get gov aid.
    The African monkey nigger apes are the only ones who came to America and accomplished nothing in over 200 yrs.And it’s the niggers that get all the opportunities. Humans never got the opportunities that niggs get.All niggs do is squander opportunities,commit crimes and cry about being abused and not being treated like YT.

6. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The shit skin beasts are oppressing themselves.By their behavior. And by their track record. Look at every human that came to this country.Polish,Spanish Asian Italian English Greek Irish Russian Cuban ect... The majority of humans that came to America worked,paid taxes and Prospered.There are no group of humans that commit 90% of the crime.Or whose majority get gov aid.
    The African monkey nigger apes are the only ones who came to America and accomplished nothing in over 200 yrs.And it’s the niggers that get all the opportunities. Humans never got the opportunities that niggs get.All niggs do is squander opportunities,commit crimes and cry about being abused and not being treated like YT.
    Well, when your species predominantly has a double digit IQ, and a genetic urge to self-delete, what would you expect, realistically?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. Niggers being born into a raycissssssssss country. Niggers have never had it better in the entire course of human history than they have it in modern day America. No matter how hard you coddle the nigger, they will always scream raycisss.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

9. Likes Goodman Grey liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    LOL. Niggers being born into a raycissssssssss country. Niggers have never had it better in the entire course of human history than they have it in modern day America. No matter how hard you coddle the nigger, they will always scream raycisss.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. Disgusting! Who wants to look at those knocked-up sows - all single mammies, no doubt. Getting the demon seed implanted is hardly a major accomplishment. Guppies can do it.

They should peddle the vaseline to the down-low bucks. They need it more than anyone.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That commercial makes me want to donate to planned parenthood.