Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger dresscode

Haha, suppose a$$le, g$$gle and all the other affirmative action coddler companies will release new dress codes for their employees soon. So to not discriminate niggers:

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't niggers realize how utterly ridiculous they look to Humans when they dress normal?

Dressing like niggers only makes them look even dumber!

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how they run so fast from the po po with their pants around the ankles?

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    I wonder how they run so fast from the po po with their pants around the ankles?

That's why there is so much video footage of them getting wrangled

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    That’s disgusting. I can’t believe some women actually like that. It’s not racism that gets the popo called on them it’s the gross way they dress. More evidence they’re animals really, any Human with a sliver of intelligence would have some self consciousness and not want to look stupid like that.
    Also the location where that picture is taken looks quite stereotypical too, seems to be a very run down “likka sto” with the floor tiles are all worn out and uneven and I bet it’s nigger managed. And there’s bars and I bet the glass is bulletproof also! niggers sure are a bunch of morons!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Monkeything.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	12722
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what a nigger buck would do if you walked up to one that had its pants downlow like that and said "You've got a purdy mouf boy, now why don't you take off them panties? Looks like we got us a sow here, instead of a boar. I bet you can squeal, boy. I bet you can squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee!"

...and then you yanked down his underpants.

To be fair, why else would they wear their pants like that if they didn't want to get assraped?

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Don't niggers realize how utterly ridiculous they look to Humans when they dress normal?

Dressing like niggers only makes them look even dumber!
    It makes sense to me. They are practicing for when they go to prison and have to take their drawers down daily to get ass fucked!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It makes sense to me. They are practicing for when they go to prison and have to take their drawers down daily to get ass fucked!
    I'll bet niggers were the original nonbinary types, and mentally ill humans were just following in their hoofprints.

It seems like the nigger bucks with their downlow pants self-identify as female. What a bunch of bitch ass niggers!

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Luckily they cant' t, hence the nice body cam footage.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodman Grey View Post
    I'll bet niggers were the original nonbinary types, and mentally ill humans were just following in their hoofprints.

It seems like the nigger bucks with their downlow pants self-identify as female. What a bunch of bitch ass niggers!
    Yep!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some friends have a private outdoor shooting range. That picture will be great for the next batch of targets to be printed up.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s disgusting. I can’t believe some women actually like that. It’s not racism that gets the popo called on them it’s the gross way they dress. More evidence they’re animals really, any Human with a sliver of intelligence would have some self consciousness and not want to look stupid like that.
    Nobody on earth understands that! Not even the african niggers dress like that.
    Also the location where that picture is taken looks quite stereotypical too, seems to be a very run down “likka sto” with the floor tiles are all worn out and uneven and I bet it’s nigger managed. And there’s bars and I bet the glass is bulletproof also! niggers sure are a bunch of morons!
    I think that's cardboard box on the floor. Probably because they 'buy' likka an piss at the same time.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Some friends have a private outdoor shooting range. That picture will be great for the next batch of targets to be printed up.
    I belong to a private gun club.I print out pictures of niggs and libs all the time to shoot at. They say you’re not supposed to. But most members won’t say anything. Once stapled up, they don’t even know who did it. My grandson and I shot at a picture of headboard Harris last week. The one with her mouth open. We filled her mouth with 22lr.

19. Likes Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I belong to a club myself. I am always leaving "prohibited" target paper on the pile on the table.

Funny thing, the trash barrels always contain said targets well used.

I think the "prohibited target policy" which came out probably 20 years ago after the first chimp ooked and eeked about black silhouettes has been pretty much disregarded from the get go.

(Black chimps not at my club) Trustees probably read it in the paper and thought it would be good idea to establish a prohibited target policy.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It looks like niggers have finally figured out how to avoid getting shit smears in their pants; they just don't wear them over their ass. If they could just figure out hygiene and how to wipe their ass, they could have their pants and wear them too.