Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

List of companies to avoid?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there is some website or database where companies advertising with celebrities, influencers, or who support antifa, nigger riots etc. are listed? I did some extensive searching, without much success. I do actively avoid to buy from such companies if I am aware of their misbehaving, but since I avoid TV ads and social media by all means, it is hard to stay up to date.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I decided to boycott nigger-loving companies just the other day. Like you, I mute TV adverts, so it can be difficult to identify the coddlers.
    For years I've drunk PG Tips tea, but I see they are pushing this BLM shit, so when the current pack runs out, I'm switching.
    Writing to the companies, and politely telling them why you're boycotting them is probably the most effective course of action. If you're rude, they'll just dismiss your comments.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I second that request! It would be great if there would be something like an app, where one could check & note evil companies! Was looking for something like that as well.

Long before BLM I decided not to buy brands who engage celebrities, because I personally consider that just criminal. Similar to surreptitious advertising it works subliminal as well, as the brain considers faces you have seen very often before as trustworthy, 'friendly person of my own tribe'.

Personally, with groceries etc. I go as often as possible with retailer brands, sometimes they do have even better quality than branded products (frozen aldi pizza if I occasionally go unhealthy - you just have to find a nigger free store). Before I buy expensive stuff I do some research. Nigger riots did save me a lot of money, because Cable, Netflix and Apple had to go! Now I do have spare time & money!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm afraid that nowadays, it would be easier to make a list of the ones that don't. It would be a hell of a lot shorter for damn sure. Assume the smaller the company, the less likely it is to be fuxated and nigger worshippy. Start with Goya and Redbull!

Try to support smaller businesses. I do whenever possible. I've pretty much written off all big chain restaurants unless it's a have to situation and we try to stay with the locals who almost always keep the staff human, helpful and courteous. I've found that the food is always better anyway. I can eat at our local Mexican restaurant for half the price as Taco Hell, get real food and never leave hungry.

I don't go to Home Despot anymore, EVER! The local mom & pop store is closer and what I might save on price, I save on gas and car wear & tear.

Some places and brands are simply unavoidable and we have to face it. If you need a cell phone, your choices are limited to begin with. All of the carriers and manufacturers are in bed with them.

You can buy generic goods but you get what you pay for. Try your hand at making your own clothing detergent. You might find it works better and is pennies on the dollar compared to the nigger lovers at Clorox.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its pretty much impossible. Even if a companies owners are nigger haters behind the scenes the bottom dollar and the government forces them to coddle the animals. You would almost have to live like a hermit in a cave to avoid it. There are a handful that i do make a point in avoiding. Anything made by Proctor and Gamble for instance. They have produced a sickening series of nigger loving fuck whitey commercials over the past couple years. I keep a list of their products that i once purchased but never will again.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are the true pandemic. They are an international plague that is shitting on civilization and watering us all down. Nigger standards are unique to living creatures in that they don't have any. Even a monkey is cleaner than a nigger. Avoiding niggers is near impossible I'm afraid.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Here you go:
    https://realityanddenial.wordpress.c...-lives-matter/

I go by the rule of thumb to avoid big companies / chains, go mom an pop instead. Avoid any company with celebrity endorsement, that by itself is another evil. Buy store brands if possible.
    If you want to avoid the evil devils A$$le and G$$gle, you can get a smartphone with /e/os (if you are ok not to have the newest model that is), I am very happy with my 'ungoogled' s9.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are all these companies donating a like amount to all the elderly people who worked and paid taxes all their lives, only to end up in poverty and wretched old age homes on the pittance they receive from the government?

Anyway, I do get why Niggers Come First and only nigger lives matter. Any company that refuses to support (or pretend to support) parasitic, destructive niggers may as well close their doors and file for bankruptcy.

That P&G "The Look" ad is utter bullshit! If every single YT out there acts like a member of the KKK, shunning niggers, then how did this buck get to be a judge? Sickening.

The only good ad with a nigger in it was this one for "Dove". Of course it didn't last long.

Happy sow got her paws on some Dove which makes her fantasy of being a beautiful white woman come true!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I remember seeing some news story of Cuckgle Maps adding a symbol for nigger-owned businesses. The symbol looked like a muh-dik nutsack or maybe a sheboon's ass. Did they ever take it in use? I tried to find it from the worst shitholes in NYC and Chimpcago but couldn't find any. Anyway, they should add similar symbol for BLM ass-kissing companies - it would be much easier to avoid them.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

The only good ad with a nigger in it was this one for "Dove". Of course it didn't last long.

Happy sow got her paws on some Dove which makes her fantasy of being a beautiful white woman come true!

Haha, never seen this before! Gorgeous! Here (Switzerland / EU) all the Dove ads are massively nigger and sandnigger infested, therefore I avoid everything from Unilever. Newest 'thing' in advertising over here is going all in with halal, disgusting. Actually I complained to several companies, asking them why they support an inhumane ideology, and if their company policy now welcomes cruelty to animals
    I am so fed up with all this bullshit, and I do think one should actually call them out on it.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    These companies are doing it as a tax write off, but they now know BLM had their 501c3 stripped from them. Now all those companies can't write it off and BLM has to pay taxes on it.........

So suck it BLM and the nigger loving companies.
    Strike! Good to hear that, great news!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I is pretty much unavoidable. Every company is bending the knee to nigger loving. Not because they agree but because it is cheaper to donate aka buy publicity than it is to suffer destruction losses. If I can buy an alternative with a company that has stayed out of it I will. I used to have a monthly subscription to Strava but cancelled that as soon as they bent the knee. Same with Netflix and a few others.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    #105: GORILLA GLUE!!!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    #206: Riot Games

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    206: Riot Games: https://archive.is/2XH97

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Dont wanna mention the name, but it's the big box Orange store that sells hardware etc....it IS one of the biggest nigger-loving companies around....NO question about it !!!!

They go out of their way to hire, appease, and cottle the dirty nigger animal..

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiitarrio Brown View Post
    Yes homo depot was mentioned,
    I won't give a cent to any of these companies that donate more than 5k or so, don't care how many of them jump on the bandwagon.
    Unfortunately have to buy a couple things from Amazon, but always buy from non-amazon sellers.
    going to have to stop using amazon and ebay...

Ebay
    1.3 million

What's almost more sickening is the amount of extra money these companies have. Wonder well well in some cases they are trendy and way overpriced like Apple. But in other cases not. Regardless to some degree they all have this extra money to waste, by paying their employees as little as possible.
    Writing to the companies is an excellent idea IMO, and something I do often.

It's a good list there on wordpress, but I'm mainly concerned just with the ones actually giving large sums of money.
    It's pretty much a given most companies are PC tools but it won't help niggers much unless they get dat money.
    An exception to this would be a company like CBS shoving nigger loving "public messages" down watcher's throats, which I have noticed recently.
    I don't watch the nigger worshipping tube but some people I care about do unfortunately.

another huge nigger loving company is Allstate.
    still on a futile quest to niggers to buy car insurance
    when niggers don't buy insurance
    I ALWAYS thought the "allstate nigger" was annoying!!

Sheriff jogn
    Chimpout Guest
    Damn companies handing out money to the behave like monkeys movement- as sheriff they will be caught and arrested for treason against the U.S government.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Looks like Yelp will be alerting it's users to as to which businesses treat niggers like niggers. I might patronize a business or two that makes it onto Yelp's shit list. I'll be looking for the "Business Accused of Racist Behavior Alert" specifically to give them my business.

https://thegrio.com/2020/10/09/yelp-...siness-alerts/

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Dont wanna mention the name, but it's the big box Orange store that sells hardware etc....it IS one of the biggest nigger-loving companies around....NO question about it !!!!

They go out of their way to hire, appease, and cottle the dirty nigger animal..
    Isn’t that fucked up? Because white men are the number one consumer for that hardware store. Niggers don’t even fucking work. And if they do, they are definitely not skilled professionals.The only thing that a nigger would probably buy at a hardware store is a set of bolt cutters or a pry-bar .y’know, some kind of B&E tool.