Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jeffrey Loobin

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeffrey Loobin

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeffre...l-cnn-producer

I am surprised nobody has posted this yet. A comical, yet typical story of left wing debauchery that quickly becomes a non story. This man and his melted wax, disgusting body was naked for all of his liberal whackadoodle friends to see on their “election simulation” zoom meeting. He was jerkin the gerkin, chokin the snake, taking his bad boy around the block for all meeting participants to witness.

This, coupled with the Hunter Biden laptop fiasco proves that leftists do not care about morals when the person whose morals are in question agrees with their ridiculous political stances. Hell, he will probably be made a victim when hes found dangling from a rope. If Trump were caught spanking his monkey in a meeting, the effing sky would fall.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s always been double standards in favor of the godless immoral left.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what got him in such a state during a meeting he just could not resist rubbing one out? Ew. But reading about his other activities in that article leaves me not surprised he did this. What a gross POS.

CNN, who showcases sob stories about the starving poor and uses this picture as an illustration:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cnnzx3.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	12655
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."