Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread

Thread: Imagine if.....

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest

Imagine if.....

Most folk know that WD-40 (officially 'Water Dispersant' 40) is an effective product having made millions for its manufacturer but imagine how much money could be made if one could create ND-40 being a solution specifically formulated to 'disperse' the USA's 40 million Niggers.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe the police already use ND-40. It is called tear gas.

A more extreme reaction can be obtained by charging at them with job application forms and paternity tests.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

A more extreme reaction can be obtained by charging at them with job application forms and paternity tests.

Fire hoses seem to work well at repelling niggers as well, water being as crosses are to vampires.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m a little sadistic. I love watching the electric bullwhip an action. I love to hear the nigger beast rolling on the ground and screaming like a bitch as he’s being stung.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

And work clothes, work gloves, and work boots!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m a little sadistic. I love watching the electric bullwhip an action. I love to hear the nigger beast rolling on the ground and screaming like a bitch as he’s being stung.

One of my favorites is watching cops set their dogs on niggers and listening to them eeking at top volume. I feel bad for the dogs though, getting a mouthful of greasy nigger.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    One of my favorites is watching cops set their dogs on niggers and listening to them eeking at top volume. I feel bad for the dogs though, getting a mouthful of greasy nigger.
    Niggers are savage rabid beasts.But I’m thinking if the police dog is up to date on his vaccinations, he should be OK.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dogs lick their own asses and it doesn't seem to bother them. I'm sure nig-biscuits are just a lateral move on the doggo dinner table since they're used to the smell of shit. Ass sniffing is, after all, how they say hello.

As far as chemical repellents, they're just not available in large enough quantities to make a difference. Wranglers can't exactly carry a water tower full of pepper spray around with them. They should have remote controlled shock collars installed at birth so any cop with a smart phone could simply hit the dial a nigg button on the app and floor them for collection.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post