Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Army officer magic nigger she boon running for Congress has a military record that just plain sucks

This stinkin' foul ass she boon was allowed to be an officer in the US Army!!?
    NY Dem Congressional Candidate Running As A Sterling Former Army Officer Was Actually Relieved Of Duty

New York Democratic congressional candidate Jackie Gordon’s military records show she was subject to two investigations during her time in the U.S. Army, resulting in two separate recommendations that she be relieved of command, one of which was acted upon in Afghanistan, according to two Department of Defense sources with direct knowledge of the investigations.
    https://archive.is/pII40
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This stinkin' foul ass she boon was allowed to be an officer in the US Army!!?
    NY Dem Congressional Candidate Running As A Sterling Former Army Officer Was Actually Relieved Of Duty

https://archive.is/pII40
    No SURPRISE there!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The greatest indignity in life is to have to listen to and obey a negress.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you do a background check on niggers,90% of them will have criminal records.The other 10% just haven’t been caught yet.Niggers are born felons.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If you do a background check on niggers,90% of them will have criminal records.The other 10% just haven’t been caught yet.Niggers are born felons.
    Could you imagine how crowded and overfilled the prison would be if they were all caught!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The greatest indignity in life is to have to listen to and obey a negress.
    Can confirm.

I had the unpleasant experience of having to work for a lesbian sheboon who happened to be my Div.O. It's like being publicly castrated.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Can confirm.

I had the unpleasant experience of having to work for a lesbian sheboon who happened to be my Div.O. It's like being publicly castrated.
    I couldn't imagine being in the military under a nigger. The worst boss I ever had was, guess what, a nigger sowapotamus, and that was bad enough in the private sector. Five feet tall, 300 pounds (it had been on a diet), and the typical horrible nigger attitude. It's in niggers' blood to complain about "racism" when they're the true racists, and this one openly hated all white people, especially Italians for some reason. Good thing I hadn't met Mrs. S yet and put on my desk, that would have really set off the nigger!

I'd occasionally come in a few minutes late, maybe 5-10 because of really bad traffic. It always yelled at me, even though I started at 8:30 and it wouldn't come in until well after 9. And once the stock exchanges closed at 4, it was right out the door, leaving the rest of us to finish the day. It was just as well, that nigger simply didn't know how things worked when it was a simple clerk. But the company made the mistake of one apefirmative action promotion when the nigger was at another branch, and a few years later they had to look "diverse" when my manager got a big promotion and transferred. Absolutely the worst year I ever worked. Once it threatened to write me up for insubordination because it was wrong about our computer system and I was right. I told it to go right ahead, it still didn't change that I was right.

Every time the company said they'd have to let it go for poor performance reviews and even worse peer feedback, it screamed "You beez all racist! Dat be discrimeenashun!" Finally they were able to cut it as part of general layoffs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My military record is far more impressive than hers, and as much as I'd like to brag about it, that would also be the equivalent of doxxing myself.

Niggers don't belong in the military, and neither does political correctness.

I remember the good old days when you could give a nigger some verbal counseling, and call it a stupid fucking nigger to its face, and it couldn't do anything about it, because everyone else also hated niggers.

There was even one time when I told a human subordinate to stop acting like a nigger, and she almost immediately squared herself away. It's an insult for a reason.