Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Latravia, Nathaniel and Mikal arrested for shooting nigger pastor daid

A third arrest has been made in connection with the death of a 54-year-old pastor who was caught in the crossfire of a shooting last month at a Northwest Miami-Dade flea market, Miami-Dade police announced Tuesday morning.
    That's some fine-looking trio. Lower your sound to watch the video. A sow is ooking and I cannot understand one garbled word from its bootlips.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...246578188.html

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    why are they not in a zoo exhibit?
    Dark, darker, and darkest.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Dark, darker, and darkest.
    Dindu, Dinsee and Dinsay.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So - inquiring minds need to know: Are there going to be demonstrations, riots, looting, reparashuns and statues erected in the name of the fallen pastor, and if not, why not? Imagine if this man of the cloth left this vale of tears in the crossfire of YT gangs shooting it out? (Seriously, about 50 rounds fired and only one nigger made good?)

I must say, the pastor does look very godly. I wonder if any of the niggers who were present when he got sent to his Maker ripped out any of the gold teefs?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-10-20 Rev Gregory Boyd’s unsolved murder Pastors urge community to give up gunma.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	581.9 KB 
ID:	12638
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Latravia" sounds like a venereal disease.

Where do nigger mammies come up with these fucking idiotic names...?

7. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was some serious bix nood gibberish from the sow!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why in heaven's name did the founders of our country ever import these ugly beasts? America may have taken longer to develop, but unfettered by niggers, we'd be travelling the stars by now! 13% of shit always at the forefront of daily news, and I am sick of it!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two niggers are walking down the street towards each other. One says “morning motherfucker!“The other says “morning pastor.“

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Why in heaven's name did the founders of our country ever import these ugly beasts? America may have taken longer to develop, but unfettered by niggers, we'd be travelling the stars by now! 13% of shit always at the forefront of daily news, and I am sick of it!
    No, nigger slaves were entirely inconsequential to the founding of this country.

America would have been better off without them.

At the height of slavery, slave-related industry was 4.5% of America's GDP (and that's being generous). Take that away, and no one would notice.

The War for Southern Independence, cost 650,000+ HUMAN lives, and cost the American Treasury infinitely more than 200 years of nigger slavery generated revenue. Niggers have cost this country hundreds of times more than that since.

Not trying to be a School Marm here, but it is simply historically, and factually, incorrect to give niggers ANY credit for the founding or building of this nation.

They have ALWAYS been a gross negative to the progress of this great Human-built nation.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    No, nigger slaves were entirely inconsequential to the founding of this country.

America would have been better off without them.

At the height of slavery, slave-related industry was 4.5% of America's GDP (and that's being generous). Take that away, and no one would notice.

The War for Southern Independence, cost 650,000+ HUMAN lives, and cost the American Treasury infinitely more than 200 years of nigger slavery generated revenue. Niggers have cost this country hundreds of times more than that since.

Not trying to be a School Marm here, but it is simply historically, and factually, incorrect to give niggers ANY credit for the founding or building of this nation.

They have ALWAYS been a gross negative to the progress of this great Human-built nation.
    I never said niggers played any significant role in the founding of this country. Read what I said, rhetorically, why were they even brought here? I am lamenting why they even brought niggers here in 1619 or thereabouts. Yes, the obvious answer is they needed beasts of burden to work. This is why I surmised, that without niggers at the onset, it may have taken a little longer to work the tobacco fields, but for sure, it would've taken off. Again, without dead weight, our strengths would have skyrocketed.

I know for a fact niggers didn't contribute to the improvement of the US. Simply, we all know, the niggers never worked, and now, their descendants are costing all of us by mooching. If someone ever did an honest accounting, niggers throughout our history have cost us upwards of $5 trillion!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    "Latravia" sounds like a venereal disease.

Where do nigger mammies come up with these fucking idiotic names...?

It sems they get them from half-understood names - often of Roman centurians - they kind of overhear on the TeeVee. Or maybe the sow just swallows a can of alphabet soup and in whatever order she shits the lettters out, "dat muh chile name."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are they all pastors or rappers? 2 occupations that will never pay the average nigger a dime. Some of them find a way to fool the nigger horde and liberal enablers into gibs for their shit music and ridiculous “soulful” sermons but it is a very small percentage.