Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

I've often wondered....

Because I've not had much contact with Niggers I'd like to know how their farts compare to that of humans in terms of odor, duration, frequency and sound.
    Once I have some data I'll visit the local Zoo to check for any similarities in the primates section as that may assist my understanding of the Nigger species.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Because I've not had much contact with Niggers I'd like to know how their farts compare to that of humans in terms of odor, duration, frequency and sound.
    Once I have some data I'll visit the local Zoo to check for any similarities in the primates section as that may assist my understanding of the Nigger species.
    Put it this way fried chicken,watermelon and malt liquor smell a lot better going in then they do coming out.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I remember I walked into a Barnes and Noble and a nigger in front of me farted!! The sound was like a SHOTGUN blast and my eyes watered and I nearly passed out from the STENCH!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I remember I walked into a Barnes and Noble and a nigger in front of me farted!! The sound was like a SHOTGUN blast and my eyes watered and I nearly passed out from the STENCH!!

What the fuck was a nigger doing inside a Barnes and Noble store?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    LOL - I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the competition (Amazon?) sent the bloated Nigger there to 'Clear the area'!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good question!! It's not like the apes can read!! Maybe it wuz lookin' fo' whyte wimmenz to MUH DIK!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was waiting in the hospital corridor last year for an MRI, an orderly wheeled a sow on a stretcher past me. Suddenly I was hit with a smell so foul, so stomach-turning I had to race out of the corridor, risk missing my appointment, and stay around the corner until the misama cleared. I really thought I might get physically ill. It was an odor of vile farts/sharts that was so strong and so lingering it would have made a hyena gag.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    When I was waiting in the hospital corridor last year for an MRI, an orderly wheeled a sow on a stretcher past me. Suddenly I was hit with a smell so foul, so stomach-turning I had to race out of the corridor, risk missing my appointment, and stay around the corner until the misama cleared. I really thought I might get physically ill. It was an odor of vile farts/sharts that was so strong and so lingering it would have made a hyena gag.
    probably had some sort of muh poosey infection.

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Thanks guys - I think I get the message, ie., Nigger farts ARE different and not in any way 'Human'.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Casing the place for robbery of course. Possibly looking for a easy human victim to attack upon leaving the store.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.