Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Groidhub food delivery service

During this whole lockdown thing, I've been going out for take-out at various places.

At the counter, I would very often see these chimps dragging their knuckles into the establishments. "Grubhub" the groids would ook and the clerks would give them the bags of food.

Everytime, it seems, its a groid delivering groid hub food.

Now, when I am on youtube, I keep seeing these annoying groidhub ads over and over again.

And in these ads, they tell you the truth about who is delivering these packages. The ads are full of groids. Yeah, they don't even bother with white faces or even yellow faces.

It has come to the point where we expect everything to be niggered.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I avoid using food delivery services like "Grub Hub", et al. I don't trust strangers coming on my property, seeing my kids, and getting the lay of the land. Not my "happy" place...

USPS, Amazon Prime, stuff like that -- no problem. Familiar faces.

I try not to be overly paranoid, but I am responsible for 5 other people in this house, and I'd rather err on the side of caution most of the time.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered through Groidhub and their competitor DoorDash a few times here or there earlier this year. It was like half and half. Half the time niggers and half the time not. That was too much for me, plus one of the last times really pissed me off. On the app you can track where your delivery driver is. My driver leaves the restaurant and instead of coming to my house with the food which shouldnt have taken 15-20 minutes ends up over on the west side of town cruising around (which is 100% niggertown here). Finally shows up 45 minutes later. its some mudshark driving and she had a couple bucks in the car with her. I threw the food away and complained about it. I got a refund but that doesn't help when you are hungry and your fridge is empty! Never again.
    Due to certain issues i really can't get out as much as i once did. I have been using Instacart to deliver my groceries on occasion lately, at least with that i can inspect everything and make certain everything is sealed shut and nothing tampered with.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My shooting buddy comes over several times a week to help me process brass and cut 223 into blackout.We’ve been hanging out like this for years.When it wasn’t bullets,it was watching sports or audiophile stuff.
    Anyway, he likes to eat.Many times,he’s ordered dominoes to my house, And the deliverer has usually been a nigger.Not only don’t I want a nigger touching my food. I really don’t trust niggers around my home.Dominos is only a couple mi away.So,I now take him to pick it up.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has been a constant bone of contention at the Tweak residence for our entire lives together. I want no part of it.

It's not just a matter of the way the drivers get screwed over due to higher insurance, fuel and maintenance. They loose money delivering food and I won't participate in that. I would have to tip way more than the cost of the food just to sleep. No thanks, I'll pick it up myself.

It's not just a matter of the food arriving cold or them getting the order wrong.

It's a matter of sanitation. At least I can see the kitchen at the local pizza place. I make it a habit to eat at home but when not possible, I try to only eat where I can see the kitchen and the staff if at all possible. This lets me keep the niggers out of the equation and keeps the staff on their toes about cleanliness.

When you add a nigger into the equation, especially an unsupervised one, it will no doubt arrive late with the food cold after smoking a blunt. This is the best case scenario.

Imagine that nigger digging it's paws into your food after it's hands have been who knows where, then spitting into what is left of your food because white lives don't matter. This is probably the worst case scenario unless it just decides to rob and kill you when it delivers your food. Give it long enough and that will happen as well since everything else already has.

Screw delivery. I cook better than anything I could have delivered anyway. Last night's meal was blackened chicken stuffed giant portabella mushrooms covered in my homemade parm/feta alfredo sauce topped with fresh chopped parsley (my own recipe).

Top that shit, Dindash.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    So in essence you're saying NO - PawGrub or DinduDash for you
    The other day I was hungry coming out at Lowe’s in Indian Harbour Beach. There’s a Burger King in the parking lot and I wanted to get something quick. I walk in, there is a fat nigger sow at the counter.Two sows at the drive thru.And several nigger bucks making sandwiches.The only white person was the female manager. And she looked pretty cozy with the bucks.I was scared that I would find some thing on my sandwich that wasn’t meant to be there. So I decided to get a slice of pizza again.There’s a couple of good ol Italian boys that work there.And you can watch them taking the pizza out of the oven.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe that's why fast food will live for years on the shelf in the garage... McDees fries, sandwiches, chicken nuggs etc... it's coated with some special shit so if a coon would happen to touch it, the food won't poison you!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Food delivery in the old days was alright. Back in the '90's, I used to get too screwed up to cook way too often, and the only place that delivered was Godfather's. I was never a big fan of their regular pizzas, but the Taco Pizza was pretty cool, and there was usually a good coupon in the paper. The delivery guy was usually an old college buddy from the dorms, and he'd always come in and share one of his J's for a slice of the pizza. I never had a gar deliver a pizza when I lived out west--of course, that was 20+ years ago. I used to get so screwed up so often, about every two weeks I'd order a pizza and it would show up "no charge." The delivery guy would say the manager appreciated my business, so this one was on the house. I don't get delivery very often here, but when I do I don't have to worry about Mississippi Wind Chimes delivering the food (or cooking it for that matter).

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I avoid using food delivery services like "Grub Hub", et al. I don't trust strangers coming on my property, seeing my kids, and getting the lay of the land. Not my "happy" place...

USPS, Amazon Prime, stuff like that -- no problem. Familiar faces.

I try not to be overly paranoid, but I am responsible for 5 other people in this house, and I'd rather err on the side of caution most of the time.

I'm the same way. I always keep my property the same way. The garage doors are always closed when not in use so potential casers can't develop a pattern of occupancy. Vehicles are always put away after use. I have NEVER seen a nigger in my street - EVER ! It's a miracle truly. I haven't even seen one in a garbage truck or a delivery van. Long may my blessing continue !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The other day I was hungry coming out at Lowe’s in Indian Harbour Beach. There’s a Burger King in the parking lot and I wanted to get something quick. I walk in, there is a fat nigger sow at the counter.Two sows at the drive thru.And several nigger bucks making sandwiches.The only white person was the female manager. And she looked pretty cozy with the bucks.I was scared that I would find some thing on my sandwich that wasn’t meant to be there. So I decided to get a slice of pizza again.There’s a couple of good ol Italian boys that work there.And you can watch them taking the pizza out of the oven.
    I ordered BK years ago, pulled up to the window. All niggers as far as the eye could see, employed inside. (I would saying working inside, but niggers don't actually work) I just kept driving, went to another fast food joint closer to home where I knew it was all high school aged humans working there.
    I don't want niggers anywhere around my food.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    During this whole lockdown thing, I've been going out for take-out at various places.

At the counter, I would very often see these chimps dragging their knuckles into the establishments. "Grubhub" the groids would ook and the clerks would give them the bags of food.

Everytime, it seems, its a groid delivering groid hub food.

Now, when I am on youtube, I keep seeing these annoying groidhub ads over and over again.

And in these ads, they tell you the truth about who is delivering these packages. The ads are full of groids. Yeah, they don't even bother with white faces or even yellow faces.

It has come to the point where we expect everything to be niggered.
    HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! GROIDHUB! I love it!

12. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post